• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Does anybody trade on here anymore

TRADING Does anybody trade on here anymore

Iluvdisney83

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Does anybody trade on here anymore cause it seems like it doesn’t. I don’t have social media so I only trade here and pin pics

I haven't had any luck anywhere, I feel ya

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I trade here. I have not traded on pinpics in months.

I have made the majority of my recent trades through ptdb.

I am always up to trade. On any platform... Pinpics, ptdb or dpf.

Anytime I have traded with members here, it's been a TIGGERIFIC experience!! :) :)

I have had occasional luck on PinPics but, not too many people have my Wants.

Also, they are way behind on listing pins. Ex. - NONE of the WDI or DEC Cinderella 70th Anniversary pins are listed!! Makes it impossible to Trade. :(

My Traders are up to date. My Wants are to, with the addition of the DEC Cinderella 70th Anniversary pins (Cindi with Trunk and Cindi Dancing), the WDI Cinderella Film Strip and the DEC Snow Globe just released.

Look me up! FLTiggerSue. :tigger:

Thank you for starting this Thread.

I was Fortunate to find a pin from my Wants list from @SkeleCountry recently. Which is a major accomplishment because my list is very small. Mostly HTF's. I really need to check my PinPics Trader list. But, I am Always Willing to Look.

Back