• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Does anyone know this site??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know this site??

DiPLAKev

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I've just found a UK website selling fairly cheap Disney pins (in my opinion)

Has anyone in the UK had any dealings with it??

Not sure if I can post a link, but it's called disneypins.co.uk

Thanks.

I do not know, I am kind of wary of it. Looking at some of their pins, a lot of them are flagged on PinPics as either having scrappers or being sold directly from China. The site is registered in the UK however, so I think it is buy at your own risk sort of thing.

i agree, i just looked at the site and i would be warry of it as they seem too cheep to be true,a lot of these pins have been around on the uk ebay lately all at very cheep prices,at end of the day its your decision

Hi Dax, its Kev from UKDPT mate :)

I was quite surprised when I found this site, yes it is a UK registered domain too and I'm really not sure if the title would please everybody......

Don't think I'll be buying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back