• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Does anyone need at-cost Disney Cruise Line, Castaway Cay, or Marvel Day at Sea pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Does anyone need at-cost Disney Cruise Line, Castaway Cay, or Marvel Day at Sea pins?
I’m halfway back! Back in the country at least. Won’t be home and unpacked until Sunday. I’m pretty sure I got everything people requested. They did not have anything new, sadly. Nothing Infinity War at all.

I’m halfway back! Back in the country at least. Won’t be home and unpacked until Sunday. I’m pretty sure I got everything people requested. They did not have anything new, sadly. Nothing Infinity War at all.

Thanks again. I hope you had a nice trip.

Yay! So exciting. Welcome home!

Okay, since I think I was able to pick up everything, I’ll do one mass message. Please PM me your mailing addresses. (Except Anne because I have that one.) I don’t have a working home printer or use online postage services, so I’ll be taking these to the post office first and letting you know the total costs when I send the tracking numbers.

I expect our first few days home to be chaotic but I should be able to get everything out by Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back