• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Don’t miss out on this BEAST of a pin! Ends Thursday 6/21 7PM EST

Auction Ended: Don’t miss out on this BEAST of a pin! Ends Thursday 6/21 7PM EST

maiarebecca

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Up for trade auction is:

Pin 119068 DLP - PTE - Le Reveillon de Belle Event - Beast!

LE 400!

c26ffc2a2fa7a54ab560b9f5bffadc10.jpg

My pinpics is maiarebecca.

You can check out my ISOs there. It is mostly up to date but don’t be afraid to bid if you don’t have any of my wants. You never know! Fantasy pins are okay too. :)

My ISOs:
- Jungle Cruise
- Millennium Falcon
- Princess Leia
- Pins with puns or jokes on them
- Haunted mansion tombstones with the actual words from the ride
- Pins with playing Cards
- Monsters Inc Laugh Floor
- It’s a Small World (but this is lower priority than the others)
- Or just good traders in general!

Thanks for looking at my auction and happy bidding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lolololol!!! I don’t know if the official rules address that but I guess I’d allow it.

Wow! Getting them in just under the wire guys!

Thank you all three of you for the fantastic bids. It’s a tough call but I will place the leaderboard as:

1) Haunted575
2) tie between Canadale and AvatarAng1

Thank you all three of you for the fantastic bids. It’s a tough call but I will place the leaderboard as:

1) Haunted575

1) Haunted575

Wow. You guys did not make this easy for me! Those are some amazing bids!!! I wish I had multiples of this pin! Since we are close to the end I don’t want to leave you in suspense...

Leaderboard:
1) AvatarAng1
2) Canadale
3) Haunted575

Wow. Another great bid. Thank you! It’s all so close but I will leave the leaderboard as is.

Back