• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Double Zapped by Addicted to Alice Pins

ZAPPED! Double Zapped by Addicted to Alice Pins

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Dear DPF,

I have been derelict in my duties as a DPF member to publicly acknowledge the wonderful acts from a fellow DPF member. At the end of November I received a package from Ann. Over the course of 2016, I have purchased many pins from her, but I didn't have anything current. I opened the package and inside I found the Disneyland Anna Pin Trading Night pin!

thumb130_201601153986.jpg

I did PM Ann to thank her directly, and I knew that Anna would be terribly lonely without her sister, so I arranged to purchase the Elsa PTN pin. When that pin arrived I was surprised to be zapped again. With this cute Hallmark Itty Bitty Olaf!

As you can see Olaf has found a very good home.

Thanks Ann!

Back