• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Dr. Facilier window

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Dr. Facilier window

xdattax

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
if by any chance someone gets an extra windows of evil for the good doctor Facilier I’d love to either buy it off you or maybe trade (pins? South Florida specialities of some kind?). (Would turn down Chernabog either, but the Voodoo Man is priority.)

Bump for today’s release. Anyone wanna make a deal with the Voodoo Man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy morning release in the rain! Was in line at world of Disney, but after being in line for ~30 minutes... They ran out of the pins right as I got to the register. So ran to pin traders where I had to wait outside in the rain. Finally bought them at a bit after 9:00am. As I made my purchase, Cast members were discussing the supply left of the WoE pins on display (~50-70 of each). This was all that were left. So just got them under the wire! Woohoo!

@xdattax I have extras of both for trade, but also willing to sell for $33 shipped.

Crazy morning release in the rain! Was in line at world of Disney, but after being in line for ~30 minutes... They ran out of the pins right as I got to the register. So ran to pin traders where I had to wait outside in the rain. Finally bought them at a bit after 9:00am. As I made my purchase, Cast members were discussing the supply left of the WoE pins on display (~50-70 of each). This was all that were left. So just got them under the wire! Woohoo!

@xdattax I have extras of both for trade, but also willing to sell for $33 shipped.

Oooo! Messaged ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back