• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DS.com Keyhole Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS.com Keyhole Pins

snazzybowtie

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Does anyone have the Stitch, Alice, Tink, or Cinderella Keyhole pins?

Pin 49364: DisneyShopping.com - Keyhole Series (Alice in Wonderland)

Pin 49366: DisneyShopping.com - Keyhole Series (Tinker Bell)

Pin 49367: DisneyShopping.com - Keyhole Series (Cinderella)

Pin 49368: DisneyShopping.com - Keyhole Series (Stitch)

I want to see the actual pins (front and back) because I want to make sure I know what the real ones look like.

Thanks!

here u go bud
c65b72fa.jpg

0a68fc39.jpg

32a5fe86.jpg

I'm hesitant on these pins too since that same no-hologram seller has them. My hunch is that they are not "authorized" but that there really won't be a way to tell the difference because they are probably from the same run. Maybe the correct term would be legit but "unethically obtained".....idk....

So they were made with the original pins, but they are the extras and not supposed to have been made?

Did you see the seller on ebay that had them? Do you know the seller and have had bad pins come from him??

My hunch is that they are bad too. :/

Thanks for the photos too! :)

So they were made with the original pins, but they are the extras and not supposed to have been made?

Did you see the seller on ebay that had them? Do you know the seller and have had bad pins come from him??

My hunch is that they are bad too. :/

Thanks for the photos too! :)

I believe that is one of the sellers who had the DA LE100's without holograms(which means they were scrappers/overruns that were not approved and therefore never received the hologram). That is not a good sign. Plus, they've already sold at least one more batch of these 4 together in the last couple months(I was watching that auction to see if someone bought it).

Fake or not?

Got the Alice ones here:

I recieved this pin as a gift. It looks just like the one you posted here however it was purchased on eBay before I really got into learning about pin trading - was just collecting. Is there any possible way to tell for sure if mine is a fake? I believe it is legit but I am nervous after reading these threads..

Thanks so much!

Does anyone know if they small corner of the box on the back being cut off is an indicator of anything? I have two of these that I traded for. They look perfectly fine and seem to be on original cards (perfect pin holes, no extras) but the corner of the box on the back is a teensy cut off like the alice one pictured but not like the stitch one. Anyone else have an indicator on how to tell if they are counterfeit. Ugh, I hope not as I traded really nice pins for them AND they look fabulous...merrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back