• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended DSF cursive cuties set 3 pre-sale (9/28/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold/Ended DSF cursive cuties set 3 pre-sale (9/28/18)

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Hey everyone, I’ll be taking names for presales. No payment is due until I confirm that I received your pin(s). By adding yourself to the list, you agree to pay the listed price and shipping. This list is first come, first serve.

You can remove yourself (without penalty) until thurs 9/27/18 6pm pacific. You can add yourself until fri 9/28/18 by 6:30am pacific (which is the time of the release).

Shipping $4 up to 2 pins, $.50 for each pin after.

ba1051b5985da92b6ba266ead1721bc4.jpg

Note: I’ll be keeping the first set for myself and the rest will be FCFS

Berlioz $60
1) @kimkinsey97
2)
3)

Chip $55
1) @Voko20
2)
3)

Timothy $45
1)
2)
3)

Dinah $70
1) @kimkinsey97
2)
3)

Piglet $60
1) me
2) @Voko20
3)

I’ll also do at cost pickups for these patches. They’re $4 each plus tax and fees. Shipping is $4.
067f4c991eece6d42cfd41bf9fe55c46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For the everyone on my list, there might be a chance for leftover cuties but I’ll update if I am able to get anymore cuties.

Berlioz PTD pickup for $38 shipped. FCFS. plz comment if you want it

For the everyone on my list, there might be a chance for leftover cuties but I’ll update if I am able to get anymore cuties.

Berlioz PTD pickup for $38 shipped. FCFS. plz comment if you want it

Would love Berlioz PTD if still available. :)

I know you've got some takers on the Dinah but any chance you'd be open to trading for her ? I have matches from your wants and would do multiples for her.

Hey everyone, I was only able to get one set and will be focusing on trying to complete the remaining PODMs that I need. If I don’t have much luck with that, I’ll reconsider other trades or sales. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back