• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DSF/ DSSH Alice PTD - Ends Sat, Dec 2 @ 6PM Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: DSF/ DSSH Alice PTD - Ends Sat, Dec 2 @ 6PM Pacific

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Hi everyone!

First auction on the new DPF auction house :D I'm auctioning off my Alice PTD, and I don't believe she's on PinPics yet. This popular little lady can be a part of your Wonderland collection!

LE 400
Size: 1.75" x1.75"

Q8BepiQ.jpg

She has a small pin prick on her forehead and a paint dip (?.. it's not really noticeable, but I feel like I need to mention it). I can post better close ups if requested.

ENDS Sat, Dec 2 @ 6PM Pacific!!

FYI I will consider location in my decision, so if you're not in the US/ don't have a US proxy, please mention it in your bid.

check my PinPics wants: watzshakinbacon

Main Pin Collections (in order of priority):
  • Dumbo
  • DLR PODHs (newest collection, so I'll love to get these!!)
  • Belle
  • Wall-E
  • Maleficent

Other pins of interest:
  • Mickey & Minnie together
  • Art Nouveau style pins
  • stained glass style pins
  • "Imagineer/ing" pins (cuz.. I want to work at WDI some day lol)
  • good traders

Do Not Want :
  • Hidden Mickeys
  • Scrappers/ Counterfeits
  • Fantasy pins
  • Dated pins (unless it's on my wants!)

Alright so I know it's a bit of a combo of your wants categories, but I'd love to get this auction started with....

Pin 122257 WDW - Piece of Disney History 2017 - Mannequins Dance Palace

RS_Re9a1b4c4a9.png

I'm sure that you will get your DLR PODH's pretty quickly, so might as well start a WDW collection ;) ;) ;)

I have Mickey & Minnie pins! What do you like? couple-y pins? Them as other characters? Asian pins?

Alright so I know it's a bit of a combo of your wants categories, but I'd love to get this auction started with....

Pin 122257 WDW - Piece of Disney History 2017 - Mannequins Dance Palace

RS_Re9a1b4c4a9.png

I'm sure that you will get your DLR PODH's pretty quickly, so might as well start a WDW collection ;) ;) ;)

Haha! I'm gonna try really hard not to start a WDW PODH collection. There's only 74 DLR PODH as far as I know, so those first! haha

In any case, thank you for the first bid. TWO MORE FOR LEADERBOARD!

I bill bid in two belle pins from your wants list. 59260 and 19428 (or 2457 I'm not sure which one is mine as they look the same).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh boy!! This is already a difficult decision... we'll see how it goes!

1) @starry_solo: Pin# 31530 Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) Mickey and Minnie in Venice
2) @aleck2008: 59260 and 19428 (or 2457 I'm not sure which one is mine as they look the same)
3) @Purplemandms: Pin 122257 WDW - Piece of Disney History 2017 - Mannequins Dance Palace

Thank you for the bids so far! Let's keep 'em coming!!

P.S. I forgot to mention this in the main post, but I also prefer DLR PODH with backing card!

Not sure what you will make of this. It's not on your wants, but also not in your collection. I'll bid this Dumbo (on backer, still in original plastic):
Pin 117900 Ds Dumbo 75th anniversary

RS_R3aec59bf6f.png

NOte

Not sure what you will make of this. It's not on your wants, but also not in your collection. I'll bid this Dumbo (on backer, still in original plastic):
Pin 117900 Ds Dumbo 75th anniversary

RS_R3aec59bf6f.png

NOte

How strange! I do see it in my collection on PinPics (and it's on my dumbo board haha). Thanks for the bid, but the leaderboard will currently stay the same!

ok, I have must have missed it. In that case, changing my bid to :
Pin 27534 Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent & Diablo #3
pin27534th72

Dang, I don't think I have anything worthy that matches your likes, but I'll give this a try...

Pin 109943 July 2015 Park Pack A Mickey Mouse Sound Cartoon Black and White

Pin 124523 Mickey Mouse Body Parts Set (4 Pins)
(Not Mickey and Minnie together, but a nice new booster set you can use as traders! I also have the Minnie set. If you'd rather have that one - let me know!)

You guys are already making this so hard for me!!

Ok, let's see..
1) I'd say it's a tie between @starry_solo (Pin# 31530 Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) Mickey and Minnie in Venice) and @curiousdinah (Pin 27534 Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent & Diablo #3)
2) @aleck2008: 59260 and 19428 (or 2457 I'm not sure which one is mine as they look the same)
3) @SoraPandora: Pin 109943 July 2015 Park Pack A Mickey Mouse Sound Cartoon Black and White, Pin 124523 Mickey Mouse Body Parts Set (4 Pins)
4) @Purplemandms: Pin 122257 WDW - Piece of Disney History 2017 - Mannequins Dance Palace

Sora - could you include a link to the minnie one? I can't seem to find it on pinpics. thanks :D

I don’t think the full set has been added to PinPics yet (weird), but the individual icons are 125389, 125390, 125391, And 125392.

Here’s a picture:
593fa6c3ccbf1da6731d320a31b68edb.jpg

Looking at my set closely now, the white glove has a mark across the thumb. Just throwing that out there if it’s anything that interests you. :)

I don’t think the full set has been added to PinPics yet (weird), but the individual icons are 125389, 125390, 125391, And 125392.

Here’s a picture:
593fa6c3ccbf1da6731d320a31b68edb.jpg

Looking at my set closely now, the white glove has a mark across the thumb. Just throwing that out there if it’s anything that interests you. :)

Thanks for the pic, Sora! I think I prefer the Mickey Mouse set. Leaderboard will stay the same for now :]

Soooooo I have five things on your wants list, none of which singly are worth a PTD (imo), but I will bid all five and see what you think!

Pin# 121886 Villains Tsum Tsum Mystery Collection - Maleficent
Pin# 112453 Maleficent & Diablo Lanyard (never been used; also the pinpics photo is of my actual one because I added the listing)
Pin# 103555 DLR - Disneyland Resort HalloweenTime - Maleficent with Goon
Pin# 99588 DLR - Happiest Place on Earth Retro Mystery Collection - It's a Small World ONLY
Pin# 33868 Villains Starter Set -- Maleficent Pin Only

Soooooo I have five things on your wants list, none of which singly are worth a PTD (imo), but I will bid all five and see what you think!

Pin# 121886 Villains Tsum Tsum Mystery Collection - Maleficent
Pin# 112453 Maleficent & Diablo Lanyard (never been used; also the pinpics photo is of my actual one because I added the listing)
Pin# 99588 DLR - Happiest Place on Earth Retro Mystery Collection - It's a Small World ONLY
Pin# 33868 Villains Starter Set -- Maleficent Pin Only

I noticed a Hamm pin that you had that I just added to my wants. I’m actually about to take a test soon, so I’ll update the leaderboard when I get to a computer afterward!

Thanks for the bid!

Alright, time for a leaderboard update! So many awesome pins, but only one Alice PTD!

1) I'd say it's a tie between @starry_solo (Pin# 31530 Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) Mickey and Minnie in Venice) and @curiousdinah (Pin 27534 Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent & Diablo #3)
2) @maiarebecca (Pin 69838 WDW - Mystery Box Set - Character Flags - Belle)
3) @Vixy (Pin# 121886 Villains Tsum Tsum Mystery Collection - Maleficent
Pin# 33868 Villains Starter Set -- Maleficent Pin Only)
4) @aleck2008: 59260 and 19428 (or 2457 I'm not sure which one is mine as they look the same)
5) @SoraPandora: Pin 109943 July 2015 Park Pack A Mickey Mouse Sound Cartoon Black and White, Pin 124523 Mickey Mouse Body Parts Set (4 Pins)
6) @Purplemandms: Pin 122257 WDW - Piece of Disney History 2017 - Mannequins Dance Palace

I will increase my bid: Pin 69838 WDW - Mystery Box Set - Character Flags - Belle AND Pin# 108499 Wall-E and Eve - Earth Day 2015

Oh boy, things are heating up! Another one, another one!

1*GsmacQou3fBv6VA246x3Wg.gif

1) Now, I'd say it's a tie between @sockgnome (Pin 89117 DLR - Surprise Release - Villains - Maleficent and Diablo) & @maiarebecca (Pin 69838 WDW - Mystery Box Set - Character Flags - Belle AND Pin# 108499 Wall-E and Eve - Earth Day 2015)
2) @curiousdinah (Pin 27534 Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent & Diablo #3)
3) @starry_solo (Pin# 31530 Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) Mickey and Minnie in Venice)
4) @Vixy (Pin# 121886 Villains Tsum Tsum Mystery Collection - Maleficent
Pin# 33868 Villains Starter Set -- Maleficent Pin Only)
5) @aleck2008: 59260 and 19428 (or 2457 I'm not sure which one is mine as they look the same)
6) @SoraPandora: Pin 109943 July 2015 Park Pack A Mickey Mouse Sound Cartoon Black and White, Pin 124523 Mickey Mouse Body Parts Set (4 Pins)
7) @Purplemandms: Pin 122257 WDW - Piece of Disney History 2017 - Mannequins Dance Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back