• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Jessica Decade series pins please!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF Jessica Decade series pins please!! <3

lambie*loves*dland

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
EDIT: I was able to get a hold of these pins last night! Yay! Just looking for the 1920's Jess now (since they were sold out). I was also able to get an extra set if anyone would like to trade/buy...? PLMK <3

Hi everyone! I'm looking for the Jess pins that were released this morning! I'm only 20 mins away from DSF, but I just couldn't/can't, make it over there today. Waaaaaah =(

Does anyone have extras? PM me? I would love to buy/trade for them...? Pretty please! xoxo

Thanks for any help! <3 :cheshire:

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'm looking for the Jess pins that were released this morning! I'm only 20 mins away from DSF, but I just couldn't/can't, make it over there today. Waaaaaah =(

Does anyone have extras? PM me? I would love to buy/trade for them...? Pretty please! xoxo

Are they not LE 300? They should still have some Sunday +.

Hi,

I had asked in an earlier thread if someone could pick me up a set, but never heard from anyone. Not too many on the forum went maybe?

Hopefully someone will contact you though. :)

Vicki

Bombardon3, thanks for the update. I figured they would start to sell out sooner rather than later.

Huertajv, thank you hun! If I do get to go today (im gonna tryyyy), I can pick them up for you as well. Just let me know if you would like me to and which you want :)

Hi ladies. I have two sets to trade but we dont have any matches. I am just starting out and really looking to trade them for some other Jessica pins. I know their was some other members there though because I saw some other posts when I got home that day. Maybe they have already traded them away. Good luck in getting a set.

I didnt see your post about picking up some for u i would have gotten some... i was there and got one set snd an extra 1920

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back