• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended DSF WiR Trade Event Buddy Pass Random Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold/Ended DSF WiR Trade Event Buddy Pass Random Draw

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
I was able to snag a BFF trading package this morning for the DSF November trade event. I also grabbed a buddy pass since I figured not every DSF member who wants to attend would be able to get in during the registration period. Here is my confirmation (private information redacted; my legal name is Theresa).

confirm.png

I am allowed one name change for the registration, which means I'll be able to switch the name on the Buddy Pass to the winner's. However, since I am only allowed one name change, please only enter if you are ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE you can attend since I cannot change the name again.

This random draw is for one buddy pass. Please note that I was not able to purchase any additional pins on top of my set of photo booth strips during registration, so CURRENTLY this is for the pass ONLY, along with the freebies that come with it (trading event pin, lunch, potential attendee gifts, PTD voucher, movie ticket, event lanyard, whatever you pull from the trade boards or win from the raffles).

pass.png

The reason I say CURRENTLY is that unsold pins will be available for attendees in a second chance purchase opportunity. I will try to get as many extra pins as I can during this sale, in which case the buddy package winner will also be able to get those pins at cost. So this drawing would be ideal for someone who wants to attend but doesn't necessarily need the package pins.

There is no cost to enter; the winner will only owe at-cost reimbursement for the trading package ($175, or $180.54 if paying by paypal goods to cover the paypal fees.)

I will accept sign-ups until Sunday the 14th at 8pm PST/11pm EST, at which time or shortly after I will draw a winner.

Can I get on the list? If so, then I can change mine to my fiance's name.. so he can single-rider all the rides during the first 3 hours of the event xD

edit: ok I totally didn't read until the end.. I may have to think about this a little more. Sorry, I got too excited xD

Nobody entered, so I guess this is now first come first served. ;)

I'll probably do some Facebook trawling starting on Tuesday. So I guess if you or anyone else wants to grab it before then let me know, otherwise I will be cross-posting my offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back