• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DSSH BATB EVENT Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DSSH BATB EVENT Co-op

DPF Court Jester
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hello everyone! :D

d7abe4b6560e5a3d528c35529672178d.jpg

DSSH will be having another ticket only event, xdattax and I will be doing another at cost Co-op! We are both very excited to give everyone on DPF a chance to get the pins at cost!

DSSH has now released the flyer for the BATB pin event, please feel free to reply to this thread to enter into the at cost drawing.

5d433da41cf64bb83796abe0b22dac6f.jpg

Beauty and the Beast Marquee:
($76.00)
1: Didinous
2: Disneykins
3: AidanShepard
4: Sockgnome
5: GrumpyDad
6:

Beast (Die Cast)
(53.00)
1. AidanShepard

Shattered Mirror
($30.00)
1. NewlyAddicted
2. Disneykins

Belle silhouette
($30.00)
1. Speedwaystar1

Belle and Beast Library Scene
(76.00)
1. Didinous

Princess Silhouettes:

ef2611f80a6743066a6cbe2ce56abe9d.jpg

Jasmine
(49.00)
1. AidanShepard

Ariel
(49.00)
2. Didinous
3. Briscoefilms

Aurora (The Aurora from the first ticket is reserved for xdattax)
1. Poohlady

Belle
($49.00)
2. Didinous
3. Hopemax

Cinderella
($49.00)
1. Speedwaystar1

As of right now we aren't buying the Ballroom Package, if you would like the Ballroom Package exclusive pins you are allowed to pay the difference of ticket cost.

Last year we had a few problems with people who were buying the pins at cost from us only to resell them at a greater cost. So we have a few new rules this year just to ensure we are giving our DPF family a chance to get some cool pins, and that we aren't giving scalpers pins at cost just so they can resell them. (As that would defeat the entire reason we do this)

Rules/Guidelines

1. If you, (or any one related to you) are already attending the event, you will not be allowed to join the Co-op.

2. If you are caught pre-selling pins from this thread at a greater cost, your spot will be given to someone else and you will be given a full refund.

3. Pins will NOT be on a first come, first serve basis. Instead, this year we will be doing a random drawing.

4. Everyone entering into the random drawing for individual pins will only be allowed to win one. (Unless, there is only one person on any particular spot, then, they would pin by default). After everyone has won one thing we will cycle through the list again to fill all empty spots.

5. If you win a random drawing, and do not pay by the 10th of Feb. your spot will be given away to someone else via random drawing.

I'll be updating this thread as the days go on, I thought I'd get everyone's thoughts as to what the rules should/shouldn't be. :)

Last edited:
Glad see you all! Once the pins are out, we'll see what's available, what Ang and I want (considering I'm not a huge BatB collector I'm pretty sure pickings will be slim for me, unless we get some other princesses) and then go from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how will the sign up process work? Will we just pick what we want once the list is released and do a random drawing for the winners? :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

So how will the sign up process work? Will we just pick what we want once the list is released and do a random drawing for the winners? :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Most likely yes, if that changes I'll be sure to let everyone know.
Please count me in. I'm always late and a $1.00 short, whatever that means, my dad use to say it. Any help is truly appreciated as I am a BATB collector.

Well, technically you aren't late, you're actually quite early! :D

I'm glad everyone is excited, xdattax and I are glad we can give back to everyone here on DPF. :D

Since you are considering doing a lottery, is it possible to create a rule which allows only one person - one win until everyone is hopefully able to get at least one pin? If everyone is able to get at least one pin and there are extras then the process could start over again. That is after xdattax and AvatarAng1 choose what they want. This is only a suggestion since the lottery is being considered.

Since you are considering doing a lottery, is it possible to create a rule which allows only one person - one win until everyone is hopefully able to get at least one pin? If everyone is able to get at least one pin and there are extras then the process could start over again. That is after xdattax and AvatarAng1 choose what they want. This is only a suggestion since the lottery is being considered.

Sounds like a good idea to me! And if there are any library pins, you know I'll sign up for such a lottery. A big thanks to you guys for doing this!

That's a great suggestion, thanks! :D We are now implementing it!

Depending on the pins, I may be interested in something too. Like AlW I assume I will prefer my BatB characters to be "cute and animated" instead of live-action. But if they make some pins that are more based on the animated movie, those would be what I would be interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back