• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DSSH BATB EVENT Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DSSH BATB EVENT Co-op
And from what I hear Acme isn't worth Acme! Oh Disney. You already get our money, stop taking our souls too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
and that is TRUE! I did a pin con in FL last August. I jumped in with both feet planted on the gold sponsorship without even thinking silver would have been enough: $195.00 included a breakfast and presentations on things that have yet to happen, 4 pins at cost certificates and first to buy the new pins. Well I thought I'd sell the pins to make my money back. I could barely sell the pins at cost and was out $200.
never again

I really wish the LK Acme pin looked better, I've gotten some decent trade offers for it. It just has way too much going on for my taste lol.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

I really wish the LK Acme pin looked better, I've gotten some decent trade offers for it. It just has way too much going on for my taste lol.

Like NO ONE has or is selling that Scar Acme you want. Talk about annoying! It's like it upped and disappeared!

Hey, I am interested in the Ariel and Belle Silhouette, Beauty and the Beast Marquee and Belle and Beast Library Scene but i have some question:
- Ship you to France ?
- If i win for example Beauty and the Beast Marquee, how much should i pay ?

Thanks for your answer and a very big big thanks to you for doing this ^^

Hey, I am interested in the Ariel and Belle Silhouette, Beauty and the Beast Marquee and Belle and Beast Library Scene but i have some question:
- Ship you to France ?
- If i win for example Beauty and the Beast Marquee, how much should i pay ?

Thanks for your answer and a very big big thanks to you for doing this ^^

Yes, I'll ship to France, since I'm the one turning the pins around. Shipping for the States is included in the price, so for International, you would just have to send me the difference, which I can tell you before I mail it off.

Please remove me from the marquee. I was lucky enough to purchase one at same price. Good Luck to everyone that is in the drawing for these gorgeous pins.
And to Avatar Ang & xdattax, thank you for the opportunity and have a great time at this event.
Please share pictures with us

Please remove me from the marquee. I was lucky enough to purchase one at same price. Good Luck to everyone that is in the drawing for these gorgeous pins.
And to Avatar Ang & xdattax, thank you for the opportunity and have a great time at this event.
Please share pictures with us
You're off the list! ^_^

Yes, I'll ship to France, since I'm the one turning the pins around. Shipping for the States is included in the price, so for International, you would just have to send me the difference, which I can tell you before I mail it off.

Ok, can you put me on list: Ariel and Bell Silhouette, Beauty and the best Marquee and Belle and the Beast Library scene please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back