• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DSSH Bow Series: DINAH (ends 3/11/18 at 7 pm EDT)

Auction Ended: DSSH Bow Series: DINAH (ends 3/11/18 at 7 pm EDT)

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Where my crazy cat people at?! If you like Alice in Wonderland, Dinah, or cats in general, this auction is for you! I have reevaluated my collection, which means I have a few extra pins in my traders now -- and I thought this one might make a good auction!

Up for bid is the LE400 Dinah Bow pin from DSSH (PinPics #118238). The picture is the exact pin you will receive.

2ddc57fecee0949e9898b3ef4e319584.jpg

What will win you this lovely pin? Something from my Wants list (PinPics: Addicted to Alice Pins). Other Alice or Snow White pins that tickle my fancy. Or really good traders that could help me get something I want. (Hot tip: Alice is my priority, but my Snow collection is very new and has lots of room to grow.)

What won't top the leaderboard: Fakes, scrappers, damaged pins, Hidden Mickeys, or anything against forum rules.

Ok, I think that's everything! This auction will close next Sunday, March 11, 2018, at 7 pm EASTERN. (Note: The US changes to Daylight Savings Time next Sunday, so I'm compensating in my end time.)

Dinah got ousted from the AiW collection?!?!

giphy.gif

CapitalAdvancedGhostshrimp-size_restricted.gif

But she's so cute. Anyway, good luck with your auction! I have the Meeko from this set and it is beautiful.

Dinah got ousted from the AiW collection?!?!

giphy.gif

CapitalAdvancedGhostshrimp-size_restricted.gif

But she's so cute. Anyway, good luck with your auction! I have the Meeko from this set and it is beautiful.

Haha not completely!!! I still have pins with Dinah in my collection! But at one point, I had a goal of being a Dinah complete-ist, which is frustrating because you have to fight the Alice people AND the cat people, and some of the older pins are limited and HTF. And I started realizing I don't even like some of them! I dropped that goal, so I don't need to "keep" all the Dinah pins I have. ;)

OK, first leaderboard! Tough choice, but because it's on my Wants list, justharry's bid has the advantage!

1. justharry (112789 Cast badge Alice)
2. teddy_ruxpin (16436 Princess hinged window)
3. sockgnome (51678 WDW - Spotlight Masquerade Collection [Cheshire Cat] and
4196 Disney Gallery - Alice Series - Tweedle Dum/Dee)

Plenty of time left. C'MON CAT PEOPLE! :D

You know ... that pin has been on and off my Wants list several times (I'm trying to limit my Snow collection, ha). But it's back on again. :D

1. Poohlady5 (95325 Walt Disney Family Museum - Snow White Evil Queen Balcony 3D Pin)
2. justharry (112789 Cast badge Alice)
3. teddy_ruxpin (16436 Princess hinged window)

Thanks for the great bids, everyone!

Pin# 117061
World of Evil Mystery Collection ~ Evil Queen
Pin 95118 DLR - 2013 Hidden Mickey Series - Alice in Wonderland Card Suits - Cheshire Cat Diamond
Pin 118137 DLR - Mickey's Halloween Party 2016 - Villains Square AP
Pin 82312 DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - Alice In Wonderland Comics Collection - Cheshire Cat

OooOoOooOoo this is tough! I feel disloyal to Alice, but that Snow pin is really pretty, and Shanghai pins can be tough to get. This is enough to move Sabrina up on the leaderboard -- but Poohlady5 still has the top spot!

1. Poohlady5 (95325 Walt Disney Family Museum - Snow White Evil Queen Balcony 3D Pin)
2. teddy_ruxpin (109482 Disney Shanghai Snow White)
3. justharry (112789 Cast badge Alice)

Ok, I gave this a *lot* of thought, and I'm going to say the leaderboard stands.

Your bid is really great, Sabrina. But that Evil Queen pin is amazing. (I blame the hype, haha.)

We have about 24 hours left (factoring in Daylight Savings) ... so anyone else who wants to try for this lovely Dinah pin, get bidding! :D

Gaaahhh this is getting tough!!! Thank you for the fantastic bid, William! This was a really hard decision, but ... the Evil Queen pin is harder to come by, so Poohlady5 maintains her lead. William's updated bid is a very close second, though.

2. justharry (112789 Cast badge Alice and 110058 Mad Tea Party)
3. teddy_ruxpin (109482 Disney Shanghai Snow White and 95860 Disney couples Snow White and Prince)

Back