• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DSSH LE300 Rapunzel Bookmark - Ends January 21, 2018, 7 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you really want this pin, Kitty. Haha. Thanks for this bid ... but the leaderboard stands. (I'm posting it below so that it's on page 2 for all to see.)

1. CCofRR13 (#70935)
2. sockgnome (#93874 and #96568)
3. AvatarAng1 (#92263)

OK, gang, this auction is closed! The winner is Christine (CCofRR13), with the stunning Blue Sketch Snow White pin (#70935). Congratulations, Christine!!!!

I also want to thank everyone who participated in my first auction! All of the bids were wonderful, and in some cases you even enlightened me about pins I didn't know about (and now want, haha). So, thank you!!! Happy trading to all!

Reactions: Ajk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back