• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended DSSH Pinsgiving Coop - All sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold/Ended DSSH Pinsgiving Coop - All sold

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Hi all! I'm shooting for a ticket to the event and offering up a coop on the pins as others are doing. BUT, I am going for the cheap ticket, so don't need as much on the sponsorship - Just $5 per pin. I'm also charging a straight $5 for packing/shipping regardless of number of pins. (Sorry, US shipping only.)

So your total price will be:

- Price of the pin(s) as listed below (these include tax and paypal, so basically at cost)
- $5 per pin for the sponsorship
- $5 per order for shipping

I will only have one ticket so only one person can get each pin. However, I understand that folks might want to sign up for more than one of these coops since we don't know who will get a ticket, which is certainly fine by me. (I invite my fellow coop sponsors to sign up here as well as backup if desired.) That's why I provided more than one slot for each pin other than the ones I want. The folks lower on the list will move up if the person in the first spot gets the pin through someone else instead.

I will not be asking for any payment until after I have a confirmed ticket. At that pint, I'll provide 24 hours to pay before going to the next person on the list. (If you are at the top of the list and get the pin from someone else, please let me know right away to make it faster to go to the next person.)

Couple of caveats to keep in mind:

- If only one or two pins are requested in a set, I probably won't buy the set (but will give the folks who wanted those pins an opportunity to add the others on first).
- I don't believe DSSH will allow any exchanges/swaps for scratched/damaged pins. I am presuming they will all be in good condition, but who knows. Sales are "as is" as I get them from DSSH.

With that, who's in? Please comment below to claim your spots.

Trading Event Logo $25
1) @boule (Paid)
2)
3)

~~~

Emoticon Block $30
1) @disneykins (Paid)
2) @boule (if disneykins backs out)
3)

Colored Marquee $40
1) @Disneychildwithin (Paid)
2) @boule (if Disneychildwithin backs out)
3)

Ralph $30

1) @disneykins (Paid)
3)

Bunny & Kitten 2 pin set $30
1) @Disneylandforever (Paid)
2) @boule (if Disneylandforever backs out)
3)

Knowmore $30
1) @boule (Paid)
2)
3)

Ralph & Vanellope 2 pin set $30
1) @CMOR (Paid)
2) @disneykins (if CMOR backs out)
3) @boule (if disneykins backs out)

~~~

BATB $30

1) @disneykins (Paid)
2) @Disneychildwithin (if disneykins backs out)
3)

Jungle Book $20
1) @cadien (Paid)
2)
3)

Up $30
1) @disneykins (Paid)
2) @caw caw rawr (if disneykins backs out)
3)

Aladdin $30
1) @disneykins (Paid)
3)
4)

~~~

WIR $30

1) @disneykins (Paid)
3)

Dumbo $30
1) @disneykins (Paid)
3)

Pinocchio $30
1) @vans4bkah (Paid)
2)
3)

BH6 $30
1) @theoucharis (Paid)
2) @Voko20 (if theoucharis backs out)
3)

~~~

Lilo & Stitch
1) Me

Lion King $30
1) @disneykins (Paid)
3)

Moana
1) Me

Zootopia
1) Me

Last edited:
Hi, count me in for the Ralph & Vanellope 2 pin set aka rainbow cat set
Please and thanks

Reactions: Ajk
I am interested in Emoticon Block, Ralph, BATB, Up, Aladdin, Lion King, WIR, Dumbo and Ralph & Vanellope rainbow cat set. Thanks

Last edited:
I'd be interested in photo booth Batb, Aladdin and LK, and the Marquee.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Like the suggestion to back each other up. Please feel free to add yourself to my co-op too.
I would like to be added to Stitch and Moana please.
Thanks!

Like the suggestion to back each other up. Please feel free to add yourself to my co-op too.
I would like to be added to Stitch and Moana please.
Thanks!
Oh shoot! I would love to, but both of those are ones I am interested in and plan to keep for myself if I get a ticket so no opportunity for backups on those. Sorry. :( Please let me know if you decide you want any others (except Zootopia!)

Oh shoot! I would love to, but both of those are ones I am interested in and plan to keep for myself if I get a ticket so no opportunity for backups on those. Sorry. :( Please let me know if you decide you want any others (except Zootopia!)
Pretty funny... or ironic? Hope we both get tickets. :)

I'm in Canada...is there anyone in the US that would be willing to ship to Canada? Pretty please? :D I collect WIR pins and these are awesome!

I'll be interested in the whole Ralph breaks the internet set and the Dumbo, Moana and WIR photobooth pins :) (Gonna be broke, but so happy lol)

I'll be interested in the whole Ralph breaks the internet set and the Dumbo, Moana and WIR photobooth pins :) (Gonna be broke, but so happy lol)
Since I will only be able to get one of each pin at the event, and am interested in Moana myself, I'm afraid I'm not taking backups for that one, but have put you down for the others. Please see the first post to see where you are on each. What about the event logo pin? Nobody has asked for that one yet and it has Ralph and Vanellope on it. Would you like to be listed for that one also?

Last edited:
Since I will only be able to get one of each pin at the event, and am interested in Moana myself, I'm afraid I'm not taking backups for that one, but have put you down for the others. Please see the first post to see where you are on each. What about the event logo pin? Nobody has asked for that one yet and it has Ralph and Vanellope on it. Would you like to be listed for that one also?
Yes, id like the event pin too! Thanks!

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

FYI If your package sells out and you go for a different one, I will pay the increased surcharge on the pin.
Thanks, that's good to know.

@Disneychildwithin @Voko20 @boule @Disneylandforever @theoucharis @vans4bkah @caw caw rawr @CMOR - Do you feel the same way? The coop fee per pin would increase by $12. I am definitely going for the cheaper ticket, but it would be good to know who would stay in if I end up only having the more expensive one as an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back