• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended DSSH Pinsgiving Event 2nd Chance Coop -ALL DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold/Ended DSSH Pinsgiving Event 2nd Chance Coop -ALL DONE

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Hi all! I was lucky and got a ticket to the event and a full set of pins. Those pins are already all accounted for in my other post but I fully expect to get an invitation to buy some of the leftovers so offering those up. If you are interested, please reply below and I'll add you to the list. As long as there is enough interest in a set (at least 3 pins sold for the film strips, four for WiR) I'll buy the set if/when it's available. And I'll get as many sets as I can and there is interest in.

I'm keeping the cost as I did in my original offering, INCLUDING the $5 coop fee per pin. I gave a lot of thought to dropping that since the ticket is already paid for, but it just didn't feel fair to those folks who bought in the first round.

So your total price will be:

- Price of the pin(s) as listed below (these include tax and paypal, so basically at cost)
- $5 per pin for the sponsorship
- $5 per order for shipping (US only I'm afraid)

Note that I transferred the folks from my first list who were in second place and below to this list as top priority. You still get dibs on the original list if the folks above you there drop off. But if they don't, you get top spot here. If you don't want that for some reason, let me know and I'll remove you. (If you paid for pins on my prior list, no additional shipping cost here.)

I will not be asking for any payment until after I have confirmed purchase on the additional pins. Therefore, while listing yourself here is not a commitment, I ask that you only do so if you are serious about buying since I will be committing the funds when the time comes. As with my original run, I'll provide 24 hours to pay before going to the next person on the list.

One caveat to keep in mind:

- I don't believe DSSH will allow any exchanges/swaps for scratched/damaged pins. I am presuming they will all be in good condition, but who knows. Sales are "as is" as I get them from DSSH.

With that, who's in? Please comment below to claim your spots.

Emoticon Block $30
1) @boule (Paid)
2) @Chris71855 (Paid)

Colored Marquee $40
1) @boule (Paid)
2) @Chris71855(Paid)
3)

Ralph $30

1) @boule(Paid)
2) @Chris71855(Paid)
3)

Bunny & Kitten 2 pin set $30
1) @boule(Paid)

2) Me
3)

Knowmore $25
1) @Chris71855(Paid)

2) Me
3)

Ralph & Vanellope 2 pin set $30
1) @disneykins(Paid)

2) @boule(Paid)

~~~

BATB $30

1)
2)
3)

Jungle Book $20
1)
2)
3)

Up $30
1)
2)
3)

Aladdin $30 Did not get
1) @cyke23
2)
3)

~~~

WIR $30
1) @boule(Paid)

2) @Chris71855 (If Boule drops out)
3)

Dumbo $30
1) @boule(Paid)

2)
3)

Pinocchio $25
1) @ItzaPinfan(Paid)

2)
3)

BH6 $25
1) @Voko20(Dropped Out)
2) @chrisdonturner (Paid)
3)

~~~

Lilo & Stitch $30 Did not get
1) @DrewStitch
2) @chrisdonturner
3) @disneykins (if others back out)

Lion King $25 Did not get
1) @chrisdonturner
2) @broadwaybookworm
3) @Pengy (if others back out)

Moana $30 Did not get
1) @boule
2) @theoucharis
3) @disneykins (if others back out)

Zootopia $30 Did not get
1) @disneykins
2) @Hamiltime
3) @Chris71855 (if others back out)

Last edited:
Can you please put me down for Moana? Thanks!
There were a couple of folks that asked for Moana (and others) on my original list and I did not put them down because I wanted those for myself and wasn't taking backups. To be fair, I need to give them first dibs to go on this list. So, @boule - Would you like to be #1 on this list for Moana? @Lexi Gocken - Would you like to be #1 on this list for Stitch? Please let me know within the next day or so either way.

There were a couple of folks that asked for Moana (and others) on my original list and I did not put them down because I wanted those for myself and wasn't taking backups. To be fair, I need to give them first dibs to go on this list. So, @boule - Would you like to be #1 on this list for Moana? @Lexi Gocken - Would you like to be #1 on this list for Stitch? Please let me know within the next day or so either way.
Yes, I'm still interested in the Moana!

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajk
Ooh, if I can get in on zootopia, moana and lilo and stitch that'd be awesome.
I am giving @Lexi Gocken until the end of the day to let me know if they still want Stitch. I'll update then and you'll be either first or second for it. I've added you to the others.
If I could be put on lilo and stitch that would be great!
See comment above (although you'll be second or third. :D

I've lowered prices on a couple of stragglers to try to fill out some sets.

SOMEBODY PLEASE TAKE ZOOTOPIA!!! LOL!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
:D Actually, disneykins signed up for that one so as long as he stays in, you're good. It's Pinocchio and Knowmore that need some love. But thanks!!

:D Actually, disneykins signed up for that one so as long as he stays in, you're good. It's Pinocchio and Knowmore that need some love. But thanks!!
I'm still hoping for Stitch. I think if Zootopia gets a 2nd buyer, I get Stitch, right? Or do #1 and #2 have to be bought across all groups?

I'm still hoping for Stitch. I think if Zootopia gets a 2nd buyer, I get Stitch, right? Or do #1 and #2 have to be bought across all groups?

Oh! Ha! Yeah, need at least another Zootopia buyer, although I would prefer another Lion King buyer too! :D Not sure what I'm going to do on sets that are short a buyer. If it came down to it I might offer a deal for the last pin for the folks who were in. ;)

Oh! Ha! Yeah, need at least another Zootopia buyer, although I would prefer another Lion King buyer too! :D Not sure what I'm going to do on sets that are short a buyer. If it came down to it I might offer a deal for the last pin for the folks who were in. ;)
Check your requests. I think you have another Lion King buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back