• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended DSSH Pinsgiving Event 2nd Chance Coop -ALL DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
All updated to here. Still looking for a Pinocchio/Jiminy fan. Also, while I have a full set of WiRs requested, we are most of the way toward a second set. Will try to grab that one as well if I get another Bunny/Kitten and Knowmore request.

A quick update. I’ve received confirmation that I will be able to buy additional sets this Tuesday. I will have the opportunity to buy up to TWO of each set (supplies permitting). I will definitely get two of the LS/LK/Moana/Zoo set. I’ll definitely go for at least one WIR set but need a couple more of the pins sold to justify that second set. (Interested in Bunny and Kitten @Chris71855 ?) Still looking for a Pinocchio buyer as well.

A quick update. I’ve received confirmation that I will be able to buy additional sets this Tuesday. I will have the opportunity to buy up to TWO of each set (supplies permitting). I will definitely get two of the LS/LK/Moana/Zoo set. I’ll definitely go for at least one WIR set but need a couple more of the pins sold to justify that second set. (Interested in Bunny and Kitten @Chris71855 ?) Still looking for a Pinocchio buyer as well.
Yay!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I am very happy to say that I was able to get two of the WIR set and one of the WIR/Dumbo/Pinocchio/BH6 film set. But very sorry to say I got shut out of the LS/LK/Moana/Zoo set. :(

I'll send PMs to the folks who got pins with payment details later today. Please keep an eye out for those and pay promptly.
Thanks!

Are there any sets you still need (besides the sold out one)? I was only shooting for set 3 which I was also shut out on, so I can still purchase sets if need be. I can do up to three sets of each.

Are there any sets you still need (besides the sold out one)? I was only shooting for set 3 which I was also shut out on, so I can still purchase sets if need be. I can do up to three sets of each.
Thank you so much for the offer! #3 is the only one I still need. Sorry that you couldn't get it either.

Thanks! At least I'm covered for the pins I personally need from it. I was trying to get a set for my Buddy Pass person and a set for me for traders. But it turns out my Buddy Pass person just needs the pins that I don't from my original set, so everything turned out ok.

Did you place 2 sets in your cart and try to go to next step? Then receive an error message that said you had too many? I received this message downsized my cart for set 3 to 1 set and was able to check out. Was very annoyed that could not add two sets and contacted DSSH about the glitch... but they said it was working fine. Hmmmm

Oh, weird! I know for me, I got in, selected two on the drop down menu, then it popped up that I exceeded the quantity of pins available. I reduced it to one and it still gave that message so I must have gotten in when there was still at least one set but it sold out before I clicked to check out.

Did you place 2 sets in your cart and try to go to next step? Then receive an error message that said you had too many? I received this message downsized my cart for set 3 to 1 set and was able to check out. Was very annoyed that could not add two sets and contacted DSSH about the glitch... but they said it was working fine. Hmmmm
I had very similar experience! The message was extremely misleading, basically saying I was asking for more than I was allowed to, which I knew was not the case. After I tried a couple of times I actually sent them a note just like you and got a similar response to you - was working fine. By then the message had changed to say that I was trying to get something that was out of stock so removed it completely and was able to move forward. DARN!! I should have immediately tried reducing it to 1 set so I could have at least gotten the one. Congrats on getting a set!!

I am very happy to say that I was able to get two of the WIR set and one of the WIR/Dumbo/Pinocchio/BH6 film set. But very sorry to say I got shut out of the LS/LK/Moana/Zoo set. :(

I'll send PMs to the folks who got pins with payment details later today. Please keep an eye out for those and pay promptly.
Thanks!
Crap.

I logged on promptly at 9 am (thankfully, we were on a break from court) and was able to get three sets of set #3 (they are all spoken for, sorry). I figured that might be the first to go, but I was able to get 2 WIR sets, 1 each of photo booth #1 and #2, and then 3 of photo booth #3. I was contemplating getting set #2 for WIR, but I'm hoping to trade for it :D

I logged on promptly at 9 am (thankfully, we were on a break from court) and was able to get three sets of set #3 (they are all spoken for, sorry). I figured that might be the first to go, but I was able to get 2 WIR sets, 1 each of photo booth #1 and #2, and then 3 of photo booth #3. I was contemplating getting set #2 for WIR, but I'm hoping to trade for it :D
Wow! Congrats!

Side question, and feel free to ignore it, but just curious as to what you do that's court related?

Holy moley, congrats!

BH6 was bought and paid for! And with that, all pins are accounted for. They will be shipped out shortly after the event. Thanks to everyone for participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back