• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DSSH Villain LE 200(!!)

Auction Ended: DSSH Villain LE 200(!!)

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
I love a good auction, don't you? And here we are in the second month of the year and I haven't posted one yet. Well, time to rectify that! And with it being Valentine's week, I think I have the perfect pin. This one just screams Love! It's the Love is in the Air Alice in Wonderland pin. (#113806 on PinPics) For those not familiar with it, this was a Valentine surprise release at DSSH a couple of years ago. It has a a super low LE of just 200!! See below for pictures.

I have a TON of wants on PinPics under AJK so it should be very easy to make a bid. And I am very open to any and all bids! But to help guide you a bit:

Top of my list:
- DSF Dark Tales and WDI Storybooks. My biggest wants right now.
- Villain/Heroine profiles and Beloved Tales. Of course.
- The DSSH NBC 25th anniversary pins. I'm about half way done!
- My many grails.
- PODMs. Made some progress on these, but still need about half of them.
- Chasers from the 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection. Got a focus on this set currently.
- Chasers from the Disney (not Pixar) alphabet collection. Another set I'm currently working through.

Next batch:
- Moana (movie). Just starting this one so need them all.
- Villains. Especially Maleficent. (Those recent MOG releases are very nice.)
- Nightmare Before Christmas. Especially if they are parts of sets I haven’t finished. But really anything nice.
- Alice in Wonderland. Especially anything that’s a bit different.
- Park rides and attractions. Especially WDW first and then DL.

After that:
- Anything else on my long list of wants
- Any good traders.

Prefer not:
- Hidden Mickeys. Unless they are one of my grails.
- Princesses. Unless they are one of my wants.

Please don’t:
- Fantasy
- Scrappers
- Fakes

As for the other details, this auction will close on Saturday, February 16th, at 4:00 PM EASTERN TIME.

Edit:
Please indicate if you will require international shipping so I can consider that with your bid. (Sorry, but it's a factor.)

And with that, I wish everyone Good Luck, and let the bidding begin!

3006eab24e2156d3119d83b7925241c2.jpg

aa95488aa3ae051f6d471df71b61c0c3.jpg

Last edited:
On this day celebrating love, wouldn't it be lovely to show some love for these lovers?

I wish I had something you wanted. It's a great pin!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Thanks for being considerate! While wants certainly tend to be stronger bids, I am open to any/all bids and solid traders can do well too. The more bids the more fun!

And we're back! :D Auction ends in about an hour and a half. Last chance to make this interesting.

Back