• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ENDED ** Signed Lion king Scar Simba scene up ends Weds August 1st 11pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: ENDED ** Signed Lion king Scar Simba scene up ends Weds August 1st 11pm EST
Hi Mahrii,

thought I'd give it a try, so here is my bid -

Either 1 of these -

IMG_2867.jpg

IMG_2923.jpg

&

pin72257
Pin 72257: DSF- Stitch with Ice Cream Surprise

All on Original Backing Cards :)

I own 79114 Ink Art Series - Ariel

here is my bid:

Pin 83748: DLR - Artist Sketch Series - Lithograph and Pin - Little Mermaid (still in plastic and wrapping)
Pin 85166: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Ariel's Undersea Adventure – Ursula
Pin 85167: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Ariel's Undersea Adventure – Sebastian

***I will also add:

Pin 57615: DLRP - Once Upon a Dream - Parade Series (Ariel and Jasmine)
Pin 79114: Disneystore.com - Ink Art Series - Ariel

Since you already own the pin i added, I will change my bid to:

Pin 77174: DisneyStore.com - Bath Time Fun Series -Ariel
Pin 83748: DLR - Artist Sketch Series - Lithograph and Pin - Little Mermaid
Pin 57615: DLRP - Once Upon a Dream - Parade Series (Ariel and Jasmine)
Pin 85167: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Ariel's Undersea Adventure – Sebastian

​Thanks :D

**adding this pin back into the mix:

Pin 85166: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Ariel's Undersea Adventure – Ursula

Last edited:
Here is my new updated bid -

Either 1 of the PODMs -

IMG_2867.jpg

IMG_2923.jpg

PLUS

pin72257
Pin 72257: DSF- Stitch with Ice Cream Surprise

pin74835th72
Pin 74835: Walt's Classic Collection - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Snow White and Prince

&

pin89274th72
Pin 89274: Jerry Leigh - Belle's World - Beauty and the Beast Group

All on Original Backing Cards :)

Last edited:
I am not giving up yet... LOL... My newest bid is the following...

All 4 DSF Movie Seats

plus

This beautiful Beloved Tales pin... Since you love to collect tales... and even if you own it, it is a good trader... LOL...

Pin 91067: DSF - Beloved Tales - A Bug's Life

So now does that help any...

I am not giving up yet... LOL... My newest bid is the following...

All 4 DSF Movie Seats

plus

This beautiful Beloved Tales pin... Since you love to collect tales... and even if you own it, it is a good trader... LOL...

Pin 91067: DSF - Beloved Tales - A Bug's Life

So now does that help any...

LOL you're a tough competitor! I might just have to back out of this one!

OMG!!!!! you guys are going to make me have a heart attack! Keep it up, lol. Just make sure I get the pins at the hospital if I make it. If I don't well.... bury me with them, or I'll haunt you if you ever go near the parks again, lol.

1. Malafide
2. Tie between Goofy_Moe and KcKristine
3. Rachel

Auction closed! Thanks everyone for a wonderful evening.

Wow Twins talk about getting the bid in at the absolute last minute, I give you points just for that! Wow.

I will take a bit and come back with a decision..... And....... maybe...... Another Auction!!!!
If you liked this one, you will definitely like the next, or at least I hope so.

Ok, guys, I have made a decision, and its not an easy one. Thanks to everyone who participated, it all came down to my most wanted and those for my personal collection versus trading.
I have been wanting that Celtic Braid pin for a bit now, and finally it came to me, and the Tangled Scene just made the deal irresistible.

So with that said, Congratulations to Malafide!

Great bids everyone, it was fun and stressful at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back