• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Entire Trade List For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entire Trade List For Sale

earthbound

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
BACK BREATHING AGAIN AFTER A TOO LONG A TIME AWAY!!!

Hello everyone!

We've (Denise & I) have decided to offer up every pin for sale on our Pinpics (earthbound) trades list - in the time that I've been away from the DPF recently due to illness I have finally completed a web-site which lists EVERY pin for sale at www.earthboundpins.com - feel free to browse!

As the web-site mentions there is FREE shipping within the UK on all domestic orders over £10

For shipping outside of the UK then all I ask is that you contact me here by PM or by e-mail to earthbound06@tiscali.co.uk so that I can offer the best mailing price by combining pins etc into one package as the cart does not combine mailing outside the UK for some reason!!

If there are no pins that you want then I thank you for looking, if there is something then great!

If you would like any info about any pin just PM or e-mail me!!

Thanks

THREAD CLOSED PLEASE REFER TO NEW POST HERE

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that I have dealt with Chris multiple times in the past, and he is an awesome seller! Always the best communication and pins are mint. I'm sure most already know that, but for the newbies interested in his pins go for it!

Just had a quick look at your site literally 1min before I saw this topic.

I look on your website everyday for new pins.

Will you be getting any more in, do you know?

Hi Chloe - everything I have at present is listed, due to the illness I have not had the chance to obtain any pins - hopefully in the near future, recovery permitting!!

Thanks x

Just wanted to say that I have dealt with Chris multiple times in the past, and he is an awesome seller! Always the best communication and pins are mint. I'm sure most already know that, but for the newbies interested in his pins go for it!

Lost for words! Thanks Michael!

Pin 1547: Disney Designs - Aladdin and Jasmine Hugging
pin6666th72
Pin 6666: WDW Core Pin - Duchess
pin16437th72
Pin 16437: Princess Hinged Windows Series (Tinker Bell)
pin23209th72
Pin 23209: WDW - Sparkle Compact Series (Tinker Bell)
pin59180th72
Pin 59180: Princesa de Disney
pin80195th72
Pin 80195: Jerry Leigh - Snow White with forrest animals

What price would you be wanting for these pins?

Last edited:
Have updated the site - all our pins are listed including the kids ones. IF there is anything there please let me know so that I can get the best mailing price for you all. Some of the monies will be donated to the hospital that recently took care of me during a rather serious accident recovery!!

Thanks to you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back