• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Erin and Merlin: Zap-PING masters!

ZAPPED! Erin and Merlin: Zap-PING masters!

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
I was stalking the mailman because I am waiting for my new pin book. It didn't come in the regular mail (boo!), but I did receive an unidentified zapping object (or UZO if you will).

uTRxcMv.jpg

nvRVMb7.jpg

These two are not messing around. They work fast! This pin has been out for what? Two days? And it's already in my hands?!? I can only assume black magic was involved. Do not anger the wizard by refusing one of his gifts. (Or do. His revenge is pretty sweet. :D)

Was there something else I wanted to say? Oh, right.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
I am legitimately dumbfounded. I've wanted a Ping PTD for so long, and now it's here.

FlippantCompassionateAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

Uh, I mean...

99f27ce5c8257e57eca25fd04fdca766.jpg

Sorry you had to see that. You know how it is when you get a new zap...

Oh, and Erin's note said she and Merlin wanted to see my new collection, and since I will pretty much do anything they ask at this point:

C57CkC6.jpg

Front and center, baby! Now all the world will see what you have done for me. :D

Ohhhhh that was FAST!!!! I'm so glad they hooked you up with this perfect pin! (But seriously ... what is with USPS lately? I'm not complaining, but I don't think any of us should get used to this swift service!) YAY, ERIN AND MERLY!!!!!!! Congrats, Kim!

Awesome zap! Congrats! And your collection is wow! Thanks for sharing it!

And that's board #2. :)

you PING good, too!

Yay!! I gasped when I saw the flier and luckily, it was a pretty easy once I got there despite some hold ups and traffic. Whew! :D

I am so blown away. Of all the recent pins that have come out, this one was my must-have.

Front and center, baby! Now all the world will see what you have done for me. :D

I see what you did there. ;P

Congrats on the awesome and super well-deserved zap!! So glad they finally made a Ping PTD just for you! ;)

Also, re: Merlin's note, can I just say I love the fact that pretty much every "trade" on here is done in the form of back-and-forth zaps? xD

Back