• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Esmeralda Couture de Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Esmeralda Couture de Force

Esmeraldo

Finest boy in France
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know the exact release date? I've seen places online list it for November and December, and then some places even say it's already available. However I haven't seen any in hand pictures so I'm pretty sure it's not actually out yet. I seriously NEED to get this when it comes out so any help or information would be greatly appreciated...

This will also be my first Couture de Force purchase. For people who have bought them, what are some tips? Like, usual retail price (70 each I think right?), where are the best places to buy, do you buy them in store or online, etc. I know Hallmark carries them but are they good with getting new ones when they are actually released, or is it more of a "get them in stock eventually and after they've been out for a while" sort of thing?

Thank you guys in advance, I hope you'll be able to help me. I can safely say this is my most wanted piece of new Disney merchandise. Anything of Esmeralda is really, but seeing as how there hasn't been much up to this point...this especially!

The Enesco Website has her release as 11/15. Retail price is $70 and I'd go to Hallmark to pick it up (hard to find other places that have them in person and they're usually spot on about getting them though you might have to call around because not every store carries the same stock) only because you want to check the quality. I have a few and the first Jasmine I saw had a terrible blotch on her and Ariel's hair was hit or miss in coloration. For the most part, they really are excellent, but since Esmeralda is the most wanted for you, better to be safe than sorry!

Here's her item number if it might make searching easier. 4055790

I've seen those figures at Barnes and Nobles too. They get a lot of them and I know you can take them out of the boxes to look at them. Good luck!

The Enesco Website has her release as 11/15. Retail price is $70 and I'd go to Hallmark to pick it up (hard to find other places that have them in person and they're usually spot on about getting them though you might have to call around because not every store carries the same stock) only because you want to check the quality. I have a few and the first Jasmine I saw had a terrible blotch on her and Ariel's hair was hit or miss in coloration. For the most part, they really are excellent, but since Esmeralda is the most wanted for you, better to be safe than sorry!

Here's her item number if it might make searching easier. 4055790

This is her item number for Hallmark? And thank you so much, all of this helps a lot!

You're welcome! It's her item number in general and I don't think Hallmark changes them. But I do know if they don't have it, they can see what other store carries her.

You're welcome! It's her item number in general and I don't think Hallmark changes them. But I do know if they don't have it, they can see what other store carries her.

Ah, gotcha. I'll make some calls and check around so I'll be sure that I can get one in store the day she comes out...or at least, that's what I'm hoping for. Thanks again!

I like the Esmeralda statue. I hope they also make Meg and more figures that we rarely get to see. They also use some of the same characters multiple times so it would be nice to see them in different styles too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back