• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ever look back and say "What have I done???"

Ever look back and say "What have I done???"
Wow... That is a gorgeous display... Congrats on completing the whole set I remember when you were short a few...
Thank you! Yeah Docfish2u helped me get the last ones. I gave him like every good trader I had and he set out on a quest and managed to get me the last 4 I was missing in the end. He is my hero!

WOW You have an amazing collection! In awe! Its so cool to see all the PODMs together. Since you were last here I finally managed to be a completist, but as you know its impossible to stop there. Its just not enough to own just one of each. they are to amazing!

My collections minus the fantasy ones, have not decided how to display those yet.

VoGyQrg.jpg
What a beautiful display! Congrats on an awesome set! I so have my work cut out for me.

Wow that is a lot of pins! I have recently gone through my 6 books after several years and I remember many great times! One year we traveled to 6 or 7 resorts in the early 2000s to get the Christmas pin for each resort! Boy that takes time with the bus system! From park to resort to park to resort!

I also remember meeting a wonderful pin lady from overseas and I gave her a pin or two she really wanted in the parks and in return she sent 5 stained glass princess pins!

That's a nice collection!

We started with just collecting a couple of sets of tsum tsums at the first of the year and now we are up to four books of pins and my 4 and 5 year old are just as into as I am. It's great but so addicting!

It's wonderful to see you back around here @Goofy_Moe you have been very much missed. I remember when you were collecting each and every single one of those beautiful PODMs and what those gorgeous pins mean to you. I also remember how excited we all were when you were able to add that elusive 'one more' to your amazing collection.

Now that you're back, I do hope you'll consider staying around for a while. As I said, you have been missed.

That is an impressive collection! I am still super new to this pin trading shenanigans but mine started out with two pins as gifts....then another purchased as a gift for me and I realized how much I like them! Now I may have quite a few on their way to me (cough cough, we're not going to discuss how many or my husband may murder me lol!) then I am going down to WDW in three weeks and plan to buy more down there.

Wow!!!! I’m new to this hobby but now I have a goal lol. This collection is amazing and your framed set is inspiring!!! Also just want to say everyone in this community is so nice! So many great comments here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back