• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Evilos Holiday TRON Pin for Trade. LE100

Evilos Holiday TRON Pin for Trade. LE100

Evilos

Christopher Avalos Artist
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have a couple of these im willing to trade off, they are loose and don't come with the backer, just the pin. I only made 100 of these that I gave away to friends and family. So I have a couple left to trade if anyone is interested. These are very hard to find so please send me a reasonable trade offer.

Ps. Im into Haunted Mansion stuff.

Pin Pics #80494

5066243373_7e1fe427c4.jpg

I was one of the lucky people that got one of these pin's and it is really a great looking pin. Perfect if you are a Tron or Vinylmation collector!!

PM sent, I only have a few left so im hard pressed to get rid of them. If you are interested in one, I will check out your traders and make you an offer from what I like. Thank you everyone.

Back