• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Fabulous Christmas Zap from ShelterKat!!

ZAPPED! Fabulous Christmas Zap from ShelterKat!!

SkeleCountry

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I arrived home to find a very lovely and thoughtful Zap! From Dawn (ShelterKat) this afternoon :D!! It's the Nightmare Before Christmas/Haunted Mansion Holiday reveal/conceal! Thank you Dawn for this Christmas time surprise, and just how thoughtful it is! I can't stop smiling cause this is just awesome and much appreciated!! Work was rough, but, this made up for it! Also these currently have their home/spot on the special skeleton board home for the most awesome of Halloween pins.

478GSUM.jpg
[/IMG]
lsY0V4M.jpg
[/IMG]
0y9pkvn.jpg
[/IMG]

Dam it. I was just at the parks and didn't buy any pins. I wish I had looked at these. Now I'm sad that I was so close. Always can do evil bay I guess. Lol

Back