• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fake? Minnie in Spaceship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake? Minnie in Spaceship

Mbsmart

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm betting this ones a fake. Found it in PinPics, and although there aren't any counterfeit notices....the silver dots along the wings are somewhat bled together on my pin. The PinPics image shows more defined dots. Thoughts? TIA!!!
09f2564b01ce4d204e6e0038ef9bd28d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a pin I've personally seen but I agree it looks suspicious , there appears to be an edge on the waffle pattern on the back too . Not a good sign :(

I agree! Not a big deal...just isn't one of the more common fakes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiya. This particular pin is appearing in the grab a bags of pins you get on ebay for well under a dollar pin

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back