• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! fantasy pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! fantasy pins

BATB_Abbi

Abbi
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi everyone. There has been this one fantasy pin that I have been looking for and was wondering if anyone could help me out. I am looking for the Fantasy PODM Hunchback of Notre Dame pin. I do not have an onstage am or Facebook, but if you have one, could you let me know and see if we can work something out. Thanks

I am also looking for any Esmeralda or Beauty and the Beast Or Hadesfantasy pins. Thanks

Hi everyone. There has been this one fantasy pin that I have been looking for and was wondering if anyone could help me out. I am looking for the Fantasy PODM Hunchback of Notre Dame pin. I do not have an onstage am or Facebook, but if you have one, could you let me know and see if we can work something out. Thanks

I am also looking for any Esmeralda or Beauty and the Beast Or Hadesfantasy pins. Thanks

Curious, what does it look like? Can't find a photo on Google Images.

UPDATE: There is a picture of this pin on @linz_pinz on instagram. But I do not know where she got it from, or if it is buy able or trade able.

Thanks

I think linz_pinz is a user here on DPF.

I haven't been able to find anyone selling it on FB. But I did see a really nice "art of Esmeralda" one that's coming out.

I haven't been able to find anyone selling it on FB. But I did see a really nice "art of Esmeralda" one that's coming out.

Ooh, really? Is this an official or fantasy pin? Always excited for anything Esmeralda. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back