• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

February Character Slider

Status
Not open for further replies.
February Character Slider

swim2sea

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
These pins are supposed to be POM, but the Mickey's Philharmagic came out in January. Was there a February release and if so, what was it? Thanks.

I looked at the blog again, and this is intended to be a quarterly series. From the 12/21 ODPT.com Blog post

This quartely series highlights some of the most popular attractions at Walt Disney World® Resort. Each pin includes a character on a clear slider which can be moved off of the background, much like an animation cel.

Thanks, I left room in my book for 12 pins and now I know it's only going to be 4 pins. Easier to get. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back