• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Find of the day... or at least for me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find of the day... or at least for me lol

KT07

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Pin #185

Just found this pin in a junk drawer. 1999 seems so old now.

What pin did you forget you had or find years later ??

Last edited:
I think I have the same one. Lololol

I cone across so many when I come back from trading and BAMM I then have two. Lolol

I always for get I already have it.

I'm nit organized enough to have all my keeps on Pinpics yet. I would need a good week to update everything. :-(

Vicki

Years ago, my son worked at DLR, and he would regularly give me CM exclusive pins. He was not into pin trading or pins, in general. If I would have known about pins back then, I would have definitely taken better advantage of it. :sad:

I have traded some and sent some as PIFs. :)

..and I have found a few older (rack pins) in the back of drawers that I got way back when..

hahahahaha damn thats pretty old man

you never know it might be rare

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back