• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finished JDS Mickey & Minnie Pins Shadow Box

Finished JDS Mickey & Minnie Pins Shadow Box

Milky

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
17ekbl.jpg

Took a while but I finally did an overhaul of my Disney pin shadow box! It mainly features Mickey & Minnie Mouse pins especially from Tokyo Disney! Love it so far though I might have to make a Dumbo shadow box if I get more M&M pins since I don’t have any more room

Love it! I have a display with Minie and Mickey valentines pins and have some from Japan there. I just love how cute pins they make!!!

Oh my gosh, these are absolutely adorable! I love the Tokyo Valentine's pins too much, and to see so many of them at once is just amazing. Loving the picture in the middle too, with Minnie holding Lady and all... AND I spot Tanabata pins! How cool that they made some!

Back