• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

First game back! Hope you enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is interested in anything I won I would be up for a trade. The prizes are great and I love your games, but I don't collect anything I won.

So I got :
5 ~ Olaf Viking & Mummy (Awesome :))
29 ~ Star Wars pins (I'd have preferred 30 but not bad)
20 ~ Rapunzel Macaroon (Guess i jinxed myself :lol:)
19 ~ Rapunzel Tree & Tink (I have the tree but not a bad trader I guess)
So before Rasputin has a chance to ship I'd be happy to switch any of the last 3 if anyone wants them instead .

I got # 9 NBC hinged book & a Sally pin. No clue whatsoever on NBC and # 16 ( 2) Tink pins and Tiana in hinged heart. I'd be willing to trade first Rasp, can you describe them please, such as LE and which they are DSF, Disney parks, etc thanks in advance

Here is the final list. I will be packing up on Sunday and will ship on Monday. (I will PM and also attach tracking on Paypal) Sunday night.

If you decide to trade between yourselves please let me know by Sunday 3PM CST.

Boule (26,3,24,6)

swscref (15,11,22)

Booger1964 (21,30,2,27)

speedwaystar1 (5,29,20,19)

sockgnome (8,23)

Tinkerbelle1956 (9,16)

tinawap (18,14)

Hambee (10,25)

MomeRathsOutgrabe (13)

BAM (28)

coblj003 (4)

Purplemandms (7)

Charisma82 (12)

lynn99 (17,1)

I will be running a bigger and better game in the next week or two. Disney Auction pins, framed sets, and of course some more Frozen and Rapunzel pins with some Snow White thrown in there.

Also, Next game will be one where you pick your prize. Stay tuned for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back