• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

First Trade in 5 Years!

First Trade in 5 Years!

maxtrexmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Hi! I used to be super active on here, around 2012-2017, but I just made my first trade in years. I've been getting a few requests lately (I guess there's a new PinPics?) So, I accepted one for the WDW Haunted Mansion Attraction Poster. I have a few others from this set and it's one I would love to complete. I'd forgotten how fun it is to get pin mail!! I have a picture, but I'm not sure how to add it.

I'm happy to see some familiar names are still active on the forum, and I'm looking forward to catching up with you guys! Let me know if I've missed anything exciting in the world of pins! :)

Welcome back to the forum! That is so exciting that you're getting trade requests and finding pins you have been wanting.
I use the Tapatalk app to post photos here. There is a paid version and a free version, I do the free one. The downside is that you can only post one photo at a time.

Hi! I used to be super active on here, around 2012-2017, but I just made my first trade in years. I've been getting a few requests lately (I guess there's a new PinPics?) So, I accepted one for the WDW Haunted Mansion Attraction Poster. I have a few others from this set and it's one I would love to complete. I'd forgotten how fun it is to get pin mail!! I have a picture, but I'm not sure how to add it.

I'm happy to see some familiar names are still active on the forum, and I'm looking forward to catching up with you guys! Let me know if I've missed anything exciting in the world of pins! :)
Good to see you! I had noticed you have not been around. I hope you are here more now. :) Congrats on the trade.

Welcome back! :lgm: And congrats on the trade. Pin mail is definitely fun!

I am not sure the series you are referring to. If you can't get a photo posted (I echo using Tapatalk) Are you able to provide a PinPics or Pin Trading Database # for one of the pins?

Welcome back! :lgm: And congrats on the trade. Pin mail is definitely fun!

I am not sure the series you are referring to. If you can't get a photo posted (I echo using Tapatalk) Are you able to provide a PinPics or Pin Trading Database # for one of the pins?
Thanks! I do have a login for Tapatalk from before, but I haven't had a chance to figure out how to add pictures. The PinPics number for the Haunted Mansion poster is PP92204 and here's a link:

https://pinpics.com/pin/92204/WDW---Attraction-Pos

I also have the Small World, Monorail, and WDW Railroad pins from that series.

Thanks! I do have a login for Tapatalk from before, but I haven't had a chance to figure out how to add pictures. The PinPics number for the Haunted Mansion poster is PP92204 and here's a link:

https://pinpics.com/pin/92204/WDW---Attraction-Pos

I also have the Small World, Monorail, and WDW Railroad pins from that series.
Thanks. That's a nice pin. I wasn't familiar with it before. I might have to start a new collection. :)

You had almost climbed out of the rabbit hole but slipped and fell backdown to the rest of us. WELCOME BACK! :) Hope to trade with you soon.

So did you make your trade on PinPics? I am one of the owners of PinPics. We just implemented a New PinPics Chat for trading and just messaging all around! Also there are How To video links in the Pin Talk forum on PinPics.com. Just go to the forum and choose the second topic - How To! Thank you for using PinPics!

Back