• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Christmas pin sale! Updated 12/6 with sales and new pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take
All three pins pic 5 - Lib Sq, Tomorrowland, and Fantasyland - $25
WDI March Hare
Epcot 35th Anniv Morocco
Imagineering Goofy
Teamwork Pinocchio pin

I'll take
All three pins pic 5 - Lib Sq, Tomorrowland, and Fantasyland - $25
WDI March Hare
Epcot 35th Anniv Morocco
Imagineering Goofy
Teamwork Pinocchio pin

They are yours! Epcot 35 is already sold, but all the others are yours! Thanks so much! PM coming shortly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X Sold X
Stitch Grail!
5d6258c3519cd1b30fac5279a1a4b979.jpg

Marks visible are actually on the exterior plastic lining and NOT on the pin itself. If you are interested in purchasing this pin, I will gladly pull it out of the liner and take clear, unobstructed photos for you, just let me know!

Asking $295 - pending

Last edited:
Stitch mini-bundle
$25 Pins ($35 separately)
Stitch on Surfboard AND
Stitch on Circle AND
WDI Stitch as ABD Guide LE

Stitch whole-lotta-trouble-bundle
$85 for 7 Pins ($110 separately)
All 4 $10 Stitch Pins
Both $15 Stitch Pins
And YOUR Choice of $40 Stitch pin
No longer available

Ohana (Nobody gets left behind) bundle!!!
One of each Stitch Pin pictured!
$595 - Sold

Last edited:
Park Packs $65 a box or $25 a pin
617707a8ca04ce55414ffd723beb84a6.jpg
d0c097bf26f7dd83abb10ae60cc92689.jpg

Zootopia Park Packs possibly one gone? I have to check

Sword in the Stone - no longer available

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I’m closing for this week so I can go out of town next week. I may open another sale thread with more pins around Thanksgiving as I still haven’t raised as much as I need to yet, but ive been learning I have to take care of myself first. Thanks again!

And we are once again open!!!!! Everything has been updated and is all new, so please, start at the top! Thanks to those who purchased before Thanksgiving! I do have new stuff! I hope you all let me know what you want to see first!
My first shipping day will be Thursday, December 6th, unless someone needs me to mail sooner, in which case, I am happy to accommodate! I can’t wait to hear from you all!

And we are once again open!!!!! Everything has been updated and is all new, so please, start at the top! Thanks to those who purchased before Thanksgiving! I do have new stuff! I hope you all let me know what you want to see first!
My first shipping day will be Thursday, December 6th, unless someone needs me to mail sooner, in which case, I am happy to accommodate! I can’t wait to hear from you all!

Hi,

I would be interested in the Chip and Dale pin set and any other Chip and Dale pins you might have!

Many thanks!

Paul
Chipdale4me

Can’t wait to see what Aristocrats pins you have (hopefully more wonderful marie pins)! And Mulan... and Alice in Wonderland and Wreck It Ralph (any Vanellope with the Princesses?) and Emporers New Groove and Aladdin and Little Mermaid. Ahhh! So many collections! When did this happen?

Hi,

I would be interested in the Chip and Dale pin set and any other Chip and Dale pins you might have!

Many thanks!

Paul
Chipdale4me

Awesome! Thanks! I’ll PM you.

I’ll try to get my other Chip and Dale pins listed today as well!

Can’t wait to see what Aristocrats pins you have (hopefully more wonderful marie pins)! And Mulan... and Alice in Wonderland and Wreck It Ralph (any Vanellope with the Princesses?) and Emporers New Groove and Aladdin and Little Mermaid. Ahhh! So many collections! When did this happen?

I think you will be happy! Just FYI, Emperors is just a few pins. :-(
I’ll try to get at least of few of these categories posted today!
I have been trying to get this sale up all of Thanksgiving week, but it just went live last night. I recycled an old sale thread, so it may actually look a little older tho!
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back