• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

/For Sale. time for a clean out

Status
Not open for further replies.
/For Sale. time for a clean out

doodlebug86

Switzerland
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I did a clean up of the stuff in my room and I have this Disney stuff that I don't want/need. I can sell them, but am just as happy to trade for pins. Just check my wants for trades.
Shipping will depend on the item and trade/sale status. no more then $5.

All I have left are vinylmations. which i'd be very happy to be free of!
NewYorkTaxi.jpg

- picked this guy up in New York for trading. he's been sitting on my shelf since then. asking $20 or pin(s)

FurryFriends.jpg

- two from the furry friends collection. picked these up before they were recalled and i'm not overly attached to them. asking ON HOLD for Clara

SnowWhiteKeyChainscopy.jpg

- picked this up in hopes of getting the turtle. don't need it. asking $6.00 or pin(s)

Last edited:
Don't seem to have anything in my traders that you want but take a look sometime and see if there is anything you are interested in. I am interested in the cheshire cat vinylmation.

If you are willing to post to the UK, I would be interested in the Evil Queen/Mirror keyrings. Let me know if I have anything you would trade for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back