• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Forum Index View - Way messed up this morning (iPad)

Forum Index View - Way messed up this morning (iPad)

erudolf

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
The forum index page is all messed up today. Just on my iPad, not my computer on IE. There are no category sections, just all the forums listed out and messy. Any idea what would be causing this?

no idea what that might have been :/ maybe safari just wigged out and rendered the page weird.

no idea what that might have been :/ maybe safari just wigged out and rendered the page weird.

No idea either! I had refreshed several times, gone into threads and went back out but it was still doing it. Then, about an hour later it just went back to normal. Odd!

Back