• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found and thread closed :)

froggerway

nobody cared then
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
167_20160417092024f48.jpg

*stock photo

If anyone has one of these plushies for sale close to retail cost, I'd greatly appreciate the opportunity to purchase one for my cat collection, please. I live stateside and am happy to pay via PayPal.

Last edited:
Try calling dsf - they had some there when I went to see the movie this past weekend. Not sure if they'll ship a plush but it can't hurt to ask!

I got mine from the Times Square DS. I waited too long to order from the US website and it sold out. I called/visited all the stores in a 30-mile radius (ha) and most said they'd never even gotten him. Then I happened to be in NYC and stopped in Times Square and found him. I'd say you could call there but I will add the proviso that although people always say, "Oh, call Times Square and ask," I've never yet gotten anyone there to answer the phone. :p But it's worth a try!

Where were these released? I'll be in the parks on Thursday, so perhaps I can track it down.

~Merlin

Thanks, Merlin! I don't know if they released them in the US parks although I saw they did release them at the DLP park. I'm always so confused as to how Disney determines what merchandise goes to which stores. But, yes, please keep an eye out for one if you don't mind. :)

Try calling dsf - they had some there when I went to see the movie this past weekend. Not sure if they'll ship a plush but it can't hurt to ask!

Ohhhh! Thanks! I'll give them a call today and see if they will. :)

I got mine from the Times Square DS. I waited too long to order from the US website and it sold out. I called/visited all the stores in a 30-mile radius (ha) and most said they'd never even gotten him. Then I happened to be in NYC and stopped in Times Square and found him. I'd say you could call there but I will add the proviso that although people always say, "Oh, call Times Square and ask," I've never yet gotten anyone there to answer the phone. :p But it's worth a try!

Great! Another chance to try. :) Does the Times Square store usually ship out? I've never ordered anything directly from an actual store, just the online Disney site.

Thanks, guys, for your help and suggestions. I'll call around and see if I can find one (pleaseOhpleaseOhplease). :bowdown:

Great! Another chance to try. :) Does the Times Square store usually ship out? I've never ordered anything directly from an actual store, just the online Disney site.

Thanks, guys, for your help and suggestions. I'll call around and see if I can find one (pleaseOhpleaseOhplease). :bowdown:

Most Disney Stores will do a "ship to" (at least, they did when I worked there--although that was a frighteningly long time ago now). I don't think they advertise the fact, but they have the capability. I literally could not find another store in my area that HAD this plush (at the time of my call/visit, or ever). Times Square was just a seized opportunity. I get into the city frequently, although I avoid the tourist areas as much as possible--but if you're still out of luck in a few weeks, I can try to drop by Times Square and do a pick-up (actual cost + actual shipping) if they still have it. This is the one weekend I probably won't get into Manhattan, but hopefully something will pan out for you. Keep us posted and like I said, I can check next time if you haven't gotten a Chessie by then.

I can also check at DSF when I head there tonight to see if they have any left.

You're the best! Thanks you. :hug:

Update: I called the Disney store in Times Square. They said they no longer have any of the grey Cheshires. :(

I have been calling DSF every fifteen minutes since they opened at [10am according to Google; 10:30am according to FB] but no one has answered the phone yet and there is no recorded message. Not sure what to make of that unless there is a different number I should be. (323) 817-1475 is the number I've been using so far.

Found a new number to call for DSF 323-466-0399. Guy answered and didn't even pause to breathe as he informed me the gray plushies are all sold out. :cry:

Found a new number to call for DSF 323-466-0399. Guy answered and didn't even pause to breathe as he informed me the gray plushies are all sold out. :cry:
Sorry. :( The lines there were insane after the film and I didn't want to wait forever so I didn't even get a good look at everything they had there! :/

You're the best! Thanks you. :hug:

Update: I called the Disney store in Times Square. They said they no longer have any of the grey Cheshires. :(

I have been calling DSF every fifteen minutes since they opened at [10am according to Google; 10:30am according to FB] but no one has answered the phone yet and there is no recorded message. Not sure what to make of that unless there is a different number I should be. (323) 817-1475 is the number I've been using so far.

Ugh, I'm sorry! (Although I'm still shocked/impressed you got Times Sq DS to answer the phone! Any time I've called, I get the auto-message and then it just rings into oblivion.) Good luck with your search elsewhere. If I know I'm going to be in Manhattan and can get to that store, I will totally check just in case they missed one or restock. I really thought the website would have more/new stock for the movie's release, but nothing so far. (I wanted to see if there would be a set of film collection dolls in other outfits, like they did for LA Cindy.) Don't break down and pay $200 on eBay or anything just yet!!!!

Thanks, guys, for the help. I am still in need of the plushie with no leads in sight. :sad:

Sorry. :( The lines there were insane after the film and I didn't want to wait forever so I didn't even get a good look at everything they had there! :/

No worries. Even if I had posted my search request earlier for this plush, you still probably wouldn't have wanted to hang around loud, pushy DSF lines. :)

Ugh, I'm sorry! (Although I'm still shocked/impressed you got Times Sq DS to answer the phone! Any time I've called, I get the auto-message and then it just rings into oblivion.) Good luck with your search elsewhere. If I know I'm going to be in Manhattan and can get to that store, I will totally check just in case they missed one or restock. I really thought the website would have more/new stock for the movie's release, but nothing so far. (I wanted to see if there would be a set of film collection dolls in other outfits, like they did for LA Cindy.) Don't break down and pay $200 on eBay or anything just yet!!!!

I called just shortly after 10am during the week. Not sure if that was why I got through so quickly or not. I have tried calling a local Disney store to see if they had an item and the phone would ring forever, with no one picking it up. I guess it's just a crap shoot on whether or not they'll answer the phones cause it's happened with Disney Springs, too. I would very much appreciate it if you could keep an eye out for this plush for me whenever you visit again. :)

If I see one at my local DS I'll let you know!

Yay! Yes, please, do so! You can even go ahead and get it and I'll PayPal you as soon as you let me know you have one in hand. :)

I just called my local Disney stores ('cause now I want one too OMG) and they said none of our stores locally in WA ever got them at all. :(

I wouldn't rule out a restock (online, that is). Although the movie performed poorly and a lot of merch is already on sale, Cheshire is eternally popular--and Disney may have ordered more before they realized the whole thing was a commercial dud. If Chesshie plushes were produced, those Chessie plushes will be for sale sooner or later. I wish now that I had bought two when I saw them--I was tempted to throw one on eBay at cost and see where the market took it, but I would gladly have passed it to another collector at cost.

I wouldn't rule out a restock (online, that is). Although the movie performed poorly and a lot of merch is already on sale, Cheshire is eternally popular--and Disney may have ordered more before they realized the whole thing was a commercial dud. If Chesshie plushes were produced, those Chessie plushes will be for sale sooner or later.
'

So you think there will be more of the plushies released online? It's been...probably the better of the two months since they sold out at the online Disney store and with the exception of two possibly three actual Disney stores found outside of the theme parks, no other places (to my knowledge and w/in the US) sold these gray plushies. :(

We'll be in New York this weekend (to see HAMILTON OMG) and it just occurred to my friend & I that we could check the Times Square Disney store while we're there. Maybe they'll get a restock. :)

One of the Disney Store cast member at my local store told me they should get more of the Cheshire Cat plushies in the next few weeks. Hopefully it is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back