• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended FOUND!! Looking for a buddy ticket for Pinsgiving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold/Ended FOUND!! Looking for a buddy ticket for Pinsgiving!

sockgnome

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Hey everyone, I was unable to get a ticket to Pinsgiving, and I desperately want to go! Please let me know if you are offering up your buddy ticket for a fellow DPFer!

I'm happy to pay for the cost of the ticket, any and all of the pins (if any are available), and whatever extra you think is fair for your trouble. I just really want to be able to go. Please comment or PM if you have a ticket available!

Hey everyone, I was unable to get a ticket to Pinsgiving, and I desperately want to go! Please let me know if you are offering up your buddy ticket for a fellow DPFer!

I'm happy to pay for the cost of the ticket, any and all of the pins (if any are available), and whatever extra you think is fair for your trouble. I just really want to be able to go. Please comment or PM if you have a ticket available!
Hi Katrina, Tessa(timeerkat) said she purchased a buddy tix, she said she's going to raffle it.
Check thread on Discussions, 2nd page of pretty omi on pinsgiving

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back