• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended Free 2018 Pin Tag Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold/Ended Free 2018 Pin Tag Game

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I saw this super cute pin tag on youtube and thought I would love to see what you all answered for these. There will be at least 3 winners; decent chance of more knowing me. All you have to do to enter is fill out the tag questions below and you will be entered to win. The game will run until 2/6 at 8 P.M. PST.

Rules
1. To enter all you have to do is answer the tag questions.
2. Including photos in your answer will get you an extra entry.
3. There will be at least 3 winners.
4. Game ends on 2/6 at 8 P.M. PST
5. All entrants will be decided by assigning a number to their entry. Winners will be decided by a randomizer of which I will publicly post the results.
6. If you don't have an answer to a question or can't narrow it down, that's fine but try to pick one if you can.
7. Pins don't have to necessarily be from 2018; just new to you in 2018.
8. Entrants can only win once and if chosen twice, will have choice of which prize spot they would like to claim.

Tag Questions
1. Favorite Mystery Box Pin
2. Favorite Mystery Bag Pin
3. Favorite Pin That Was Gifted To You
4. Favorite Pin You Splurged On/ Grail Pin
5. Favorite Limited Edition Pin
6. Favorite Pin From A Monthly Release
7. Favorite International Pin
8. Favorite Completed Pin Set
9. Favorite Pin That Started A Collection
10. Favorite Pin From Your Main Collection
11. Favorite Pin From A Side Collection
12. Favorite Pin That Doesn't Fit Into Your Collection But You Had To Have

Prizes
Winners will get to pick from pictures in order of selection. Various 1/PTD1 can be chosen from once and PTD 2 twice.

Surprise(2 Winners)
I will send you a surprise package containing at least one LE Disney pin that might be something from one of these pictures, from my traders(quite a few of which aren't online yet), or even possibly my own collection that I think absolutely needs to part of your collection.

Various 1(1 Winner)
WFFqaMl.jpg

Various 2(1 Winner)
aHIJlXI.jpg

Various 3(1 Winner)
xuGyMQS.jpg

PTD 1(1 Winner)
3pshbbX.jpg

PTD 2(3 Winners)
Q5Nyk0A.jpg

Last edited:
There are nine prizes and the lucky people are...

1. @AshleyV Various 3 101 Dalmatians PODM
2. @Tokaji PTD 1 Dug PTD
3. @AlaskanMalamute Various 2 Cheshire Big Head
4. @cyke23 Surprise Box
5. @Booger1964 Various 1 Lion King Heart
6. @stitchismyspiritanimal Surprise Box
7. @jprincess PTD 2 Wilbur
8. @Lisa Lopez PTD 2 Young Carl
9. @teddy_ruxpin PTD 2 Rhino Guard

Going in list order like a normal game, please let me know which prize category you would like and which pin/pin group in that category. Thanks.

List of Prizes
Surprise Pin 2 Winners
Various 1 1 Winner
Various 2 1 Winner

Various 3 1 Winner
PTD 1 1 Winner

PTD2 3 Winners

nChDsbb.png

Last edited:
My TAG Answers
DkWnP6m.jpg

Pin 131359 Holiday 2018 Nutcracker Stitch
This one fit into my collection super nicely and I love the art of it.

Pin 129976 Ice Cream Mystery Heimlich
I fell in love with this guy when trading and just had to keep it.

Pin 21779 DLRP Mother's Day 2003 Dumbo
This pin was a gift from my amazing secret santa and it brings together a lot of very special thing for me. I speak French and have my own little baby Dumbo as I call her who was born this past year.

Pin 48224 DA Stitch Underwater Jumbo
I has my favorite animals in the whole world on it and features Stitch in the ocean.

Pin 132679 DSSH Avengers Infinity War Poster
The art on the pin is just stunning.

Pin 118808 Love Letters Pin of the Month Wall-E and Eve
The sentiment behind this pin reminds me so much of my husband.

Pin 131161 HKDL Karibuni Marketplace Game Flash
This pin was just so adorable and funny to me.

2018 WDI Valentine's Hearts
My husband is a romantic and really loved this collection.

Pin 123898 R2-D2 and Porg
This is what started the minor porg collection going on in my husband's Star Wars board.

Pin 53831 Willabee & Ward #13 Lilo
This pin is essence of Lilo to me.

Pin 103771 DLR PODH 2014 Mike and Sulley to the Rescue
I love the dynamic between Mike, Sulley, and Boo. My husband really like the pins from the park history line so it converged perfectly.

Pin 130431 DS Disney Princess Designer Couture Cinderella
I have a fashion degree and this is perfectly Dior New Look(one of my favorite eras.)

Last edited:
Aaahh, what a fun contest! And the prizes are PTDS?! I love PTDs.

Let me make sure I’m reading this right. All pins have to have been added to our collection in 2018? What if we didn’t get a pin that fits any of the questions in the past year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

48405681bbb4a85ade86adf466d4e329.jpg

This little Haunted Mansion gargoyle is the perfect amount of creepy and cute!

add2fc6a0b0d5723905ccadf810499ed.jpg

I don’t think I got any mystery pins from bags in the last year, so instead I’ll post my favorite of all time - this Lost Boys Pin from the PT52 collection. It’s also one of the first pins I ever traded for in person!

5595e261275e52429833efe5d9675ad9.jpg

2932efaabfb691154a29bf2478f4756a.jpg

Had to choose two on this one. I saw @Romancing_Train in October and she gifted me TWO Figaro pins, including the beauty pictured above. And at the PTN in November @pretty_omi got me the Rescuers Down Under Cluster! These pins are also special reminders of the real life friendships I’ve forged in this forum.

27047581a265468a90e2afd14cddd5ba.jpg

This old open edition pin set with the teeny tiny Figaro had eluded me for ages! Finally added it to my collection this December. (Figaro is part of my main collection, whereas Pinocchio with his schoolbooks fit nicely on my bookworm board.)

7312eb7ade70efec17446f6dfd9db599.jpg

0cb74041b0d7f8c27ba54cafe8840a40.jpg

Daily double - this was yet another zap from @AshleyV! I love this pin so much. So long, Nana.

ccf5f358e2a5f91dd8b57d3118b3f4f7.jpg

I’m not sure if I got any pins from monthly releases in the past year, so here’s another all time favorite. :)

b649ab15cc5ffe9eed9c6cf7a7c503ef.jpg

I’ll go with this one that I just added to my collection. (2019 counts too, right?!) I love me some hungry Tick Tock!

Edit: Wait! I thought of another from 2018. This adorable Halloween pin was a zap from @NutMeg! It was a game prize at one of the parks in Asia. (I forget which at the moment - sorry!)

954df1c604a95199525b8bfd5fdde514.jpg

8782d6b4daf142c19a8f0ececc76f640.jpg

I hope this counts as a completed set? I just succeeded in getting PTDs of all four kids from Robin Hood - Skippy, Sis Bunny, Tagalong, and Toby Turtle. I was so happy when I found Skippy for a reasonable price!

04b2715e37d013746ec582ca967e1174.jpg

My three most recently started side collections are: Lucifer, characters reading or carrying books, and Jane Porter. Of those three, Jane is the latest. This pin - a zap from @merlin_emrys - started it now. (This collection is now up to a whopping THREE PINS! *gasps from the audience*)

395347894fd650591d510814304675b7.jpg

My main collections are Peter Pan and Figaro. I actually added more to my Figaro collection this year! (I’ve gotten a lot pickier about my Pan pins, because there are just too many!)

6fcda7c7f7af40e336f45763a1853b72.jpg

I have like 300 side collections! Do you know how hard it was to choose one pin?! . I decided on this one because it had been on my wants list the longest.

e6c480c010e7e97c393be25a8f6b78b7.jpg

I bought this pin online to use as a trader because it was a great price. But once I saw it in person, I fell in love, and now want to collect the three others in this set!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This is somewhat easy for me, because I started collecting/trading in 2018. I plan to come back and add pictures later, but for now, here’s the answers:

Pin# 132017: Loungefly - Disney Movie Blind Box - Stitch
Thanks to Omi for the help getting this one.

I’m not sure I have any?

Pin 99906: DLR - 2014 Hidden Mickey Series - Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Expressions - Upset
Because this completed the set my husband was trading for on our honeymoon. Thanks once again to Omi.

Pin# 130887: DLR - Club 33 - 2018 - Tiki Room

Pin 61806: WDW - Expedition: PINS - Adventurous Advertising - 3 Pin Set (Stitch Only)

Pin# 130069: DLR - Under the Sea - Lilo and Stitch - Pudge

Pin# 130083: DLP - Pin Trading Day - Día de los Muertos - Stitch

DLR - The Enchanted Tiki Room Collection 2008

Pin# 56185: Stitch - Aloha!
A friend gave me this and that’s what started my entire pin collection.

Pin# 36209: WDW - Disney's Polynesian Resort (Lilo & Stitch Hula)
My answer for this will probably change every time you ask me though.

Pin# 129160: DLR - Enchanted Tiki Room 55th Anniversary - Drum

Pin# 131944: DLR - Grand Californian Hotel 2018
The hotel we stayed at on our honeymoon.

I didn't re-photograph most of these; hope that's okay. They're all tucked in various storage boxes and displays right now. Thanks for a fun game, @summerskin!

1. Favorite Mystery Box Pin: American Adventure Mystery Collection - California
I don't know if this is ever going to end up in a collection, but I'm irresponsibly addicted to mystery boxes and this one has such a nice size and design.
cXaDS6Y.jpg

2. Favorite Mystery Bag Pin: WDI Pixar Pier Mystery Collection - Flik
I think this was one of the only mystery bag pins I received in the last year? Mickey's Fun Wheel/Pixar Pal-A-Round is one of my favorite DCA attractions, and I'm working on a special side collection with some of these mystery pins.
Oh746aB.jpg

3. Favorite Pin That Was Gifted to You: Disney Auctions - Snow White on Balcony
I still have no idea who gifted me this stunning pin last spring, but it's the most cherished Snow White pin in my entire collection!
tEEpLUy.jpg

4. Favorite Pin You Splurged On: DSF El Capitan Marquee - Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs
Almost a Snow White marquee completist now! This was by far the most difficult one to track down, and there's a sliiiiight chance I overpaid when I finally found it. No regrets, though, it's beautiful.
5dMcXy2.jpg

5. Favorite Limited Edition Pin: WDI Heroine Profile - Snow White
Another grail achieved! :D
Y9T75fK.jpg

6. Favorite Pin from a Monthly Release: Lunch Time Tales - Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs
I love pins that play around with Disney characters/films in an original way, and this is one of the cleverest I saw from the parks last year. I'm adding it to a back-to-school themed pin board.
bwGhBtK.jpg

7. Favorite International Pin: DLP - Han Solo and Leia
If I have to pick just *one* international pin, I'm probably leaning toward the Leia in this set that @mickeymousje traded me. The black and gold looks really classy, even if the quote is a bit overdone.
j134UfG.jpg

8. Favorite Completed Pin Set: Hidden Mickey - Jack-in-the-Box Dwarfs
I've very recently started mini collections for each of the seven dwarfs, and was able to get this entire set of HM pins from a wonderful (and reputable) trader. I can't overstate how cute these are in person!
d3jFV3I.jpg

9. Favorite Pin that Started a Collection: DSF Iron Man 3 - Iron Man's Armor
Finally kickstarted my Iron Man collection last year, and this DSF strip ended up being the first one I acquired. I love its unusual shape... you don't usually see pins this small and rectangular, but it works well in this case.
UqAT81I.jpg

10. Favorite Pin from Your Main Collection: Disney Store 110th Legacy Collection - Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs
Not sure if this is my very favorite Snow White pin from the last year, but it's up there! This is one of my favorite scenes in the film, and surprisingly not one you see on a lot of pins. (Plus, it's a spinner. Who doesn't love spinners?!)
qRofuYn.jpg

11. Favorite Pin from a Side Collection: Disney Store - The Last Jedi Collection (Rey)
This was definitely a side collection grail in 2018! Took me many failed attempts to trade for it, but a very generous PinPics trader finally made it happen, and I couldn't be happier.
aZoEwQL.jpg

12. Favorite Pin that Doesn’t Fit into Your Collection but You Had to Have: JDS - Walt Disney 100th Year (Studying Mickey)
Okay, okay, I know this is technically Mickey *studying*, but this is pretty much a snapshot of what it was like trying to write my book last year (read: piles and piles of research all around me), so I had to have it. :)
Vz8Z0Hi.jpg

Last edited:
How fun! Thanks for doing this summerskin. Luckily I started almost a year ago so this shouldn't be too hard.

Pin 94079 WDW - New Fantasyland - Beauty and the Beast Mystery Collection - Belle at Maurice's Cottage ONLY

I love it because Belle is just like me as a kid- reading while walking!

Pin 90190 Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa Only

Pin 119806 WDW - 2017 Hidden Mickey - The Lion King - Rafiki
Pin 119807 WDW - 2017 Hidden Mickey - The Lion King - Timon
Pin 119807 WDW - 2017 Hidden Mickey - The Lion King - Timon

I met this nice couple at the park and when they heard I was collecting this set they gave me the missing ones from their traders. So sweet!

Pin 106247 DLP - Paris Retro 2014 - Beauty and the Beast

Snagged this one for a good price. So pretty!

Pin 128408 DLR - VCR Tape Pin – Lion King

Very elaborate.

Pin 127034 WDW - Pin of the Month - Lunch Time Tales - Beauty and the Beast

So I was there when this came out in the parks, and yet I didn't start collecting until after it came out! Luckily I got a very reasonable price on the secondary market.

Pin 109727 HKDL - Inside Out Spinner

So sparkly and fun!!! And from one of my favorite movies.

Pin 121714 Beauty and the Beast Tsum Tsum Mystery Set

Pin 126973 Valentines Day 2018 - Wall-E and Eve

The pin that started my collection! Love Wall-e and Eve.

Pin 120366 DSSH - Valentines Day 2017 - Surprise - Wall-E and Eve

Since I've already named a couple of my favorites from Beauty and the Beast, I thought I should also name one from Wall-e that I think is amazing. I guess I'm very into them and Valentine's day, lol.

Pin 110911 DSSH - Pin Trader Delight PTD - Don Carlton - GWP

I collect this guy for my mom, who found the "adult student" jokes in Monsters University delightful. So happy I was able to find the PTD! Maybe I'll be a completist next year.

Pin 130646 Aulani - 'Olu with Ukelele

I've never been to Aulani, but a little turtle relaxing with a ukelele? I couldn't resist.

I might get pictures later, but some of these are in my mom's house so there won't be all of them.

Since I only started collecting in December of 2017, pretty much every pin was acquired in 2018! So here we go...

Tag Questions

4880c0365c6bc51b11db822f50498307.jpg

Because there isn’t a Moana Mystery Box, ill choose another favorite, LGM!

913f4bf6809c0de44d7c5081c9220363.jpg

I’m pretty sure this was meant for the mystery pouches that have 5 pins in it that you get at the parks, but this was technically a mystery pouch too right?!

29caef46919f523486048f084267e227.jpg

This is a fantasy pin but it’s still one of my favorite zaps I received in 2018.

d51e456a61476d93d67da8c2023bf93b.jpg

This was definitely a splurge but I love it so! Maui Surprise Jumbo.

091ab993f8fb7f77fba27d064d20de47.jpg

This has to be one of the cutest pins ever. This whole series was adorable!

c88e5e7744f467f252db0a0068080bd9.jpg

One of my favorites because Grandma Tala!!!

a212bba1dbb02af292cb6caaf60099c8.jpg

So far one of the best Moana Paris Pins yet!

d3e8af1d7508a50af46c0a15a6153b6d.jpg

Not Moana, but it’s a tiny pin set and I just think they are adorable AND it includes the Earful Tower!

55db648b941534ac049d61b9ac0dd409.jpg

First Moana pin I bought and this started the addiction (and she has blue lips!).

86b58dde0d0ea252cc0e08405c2a5345.jpg

The favorite because? Grandma Tala of course!

ed2d1405f8984d50ab37b2023167e78f.jpg

Buzz’s Glove! Still think it’s one of the coolest pins I have!

33cd01bc7f5b6861246e07cc4ee0fe95.jpg

Doesn’t match anything but there is a story as to why it’s a favorite. My husband and I met online. Our first date was at a local drive in theater. We got engaged at the same drive in. And for our honeymoon we only thought it was fitting to eat there! And we also ate there when we went back for our 1 year anniversary. A little corny, I know, but we love that drive in diner and it has very special meaning.

This was a really cool idea! Thanks for posting it!! I really enjoy seeing people’s entries!

1.) Favorite Mystery Box Pin
I loved the Channel 28 Mystery box pins. My favorite was the DuckTales pin with Huey, Dewey, and Louie. PP 129542
cc6561d7aab48760ae7de6508b2093b2.jpg

2.) Favorite Mystery Bag Pin
My favorite mystery bag pin was the WDI Merlin Germ infected Madam Mim pin from Wizard's Duel set. PP 131973
ac4210767dc299a471ae58734964bd22.jpg

3.) Favorite Pin That Was Gifted to Me
I loved and truly appreciated the Ariel and Eric wedding pin from DLP that Katherine (@krand1276) zapped me. PP 126620
d259ce0a23f22f3d785379433f825c47.jpg

4.) Favorite Pin You Splurged On/Grail Pin
My grail pin that I achieved was the Spectacle of Pins pin with Belle and Beast. Winter Belle is my favorite. PP 33344
1127945867df3c25d7a98629d59499e2.jpg

5.) Favorite Limited Edition Pin
I was lucky enough to obtain several nice Princess and the Frog pins in 2018. My favorite was the PatF fan. PP118977
2fb4a4e165a6f8473c593392d92ccf34.jpg

6.) Favorite Pin From a Monthly Release
I loved the art on the Lunchbox Tales pin. The grey stuff on the inside was too cute. (It was a tie between this and the PatF pin from this series.) PP 127034
460e20e8a3431fbb672419fbb70f939e.jpg

7.) Favorite International Pin
I really liked the celebration of Mulan this year with the variety of great pins for her 20th anniversary. The HKDL pin was nice. PP 128981
0a8c8af70b8cfddab3b4118c2eb25a3b.jpg

8.) Favorite Completed Pin Set
I love the Hercules Park Pack set. I consider Hercules a side collection. In all honesty, I was considering trading my Hercules pin with one or two exceptions, but the park pack made me reconsider. The pins are great. I loved just about everything from that set. Also, I felt really lucky that I got 8 of 9 pins straight from my sister's and my boxes.

9.) Favorite Pin That Started a Collection
I have too many collections and sets so I really tried last year to not start anything new. It was hard, but I didn't start a new collection.

10.) Favorite Pin From Your Main Collection
I got the WDI Dancing Princess Tiana and Naveen pin this year, too. It was a great year for me with PatF pins. PP115742
06b43142db13b484d865ca905fad9e62.jpg

11.) Favorite Pin From A Side Collection
I like Hercules pins, but I don't have too many. I like this Fourth if Judy pin. As a family, we've always had fun playing outside games like horseshoes. PP55530
9991317f57f0b76281b29ba05028f5ac.jpg

12.) Favorite Pin That Doesn't Fit Into A Collection But You Had to Have.
This was easy. One of my favorite pins I acquired in 2018 was the Goofy as King Pin pin. PP 69787
87deb4f13ac978cc61c75a8eb9a22b18.jpg

Last edited:
Pin 132579 DLR - Haunted Mansion Holiday 2018 Tarot Card Mystery Collection - Sally
RS_R309055363f.png

I think the completer pins technically come in bags :)
Pin 131179 WDW - Hidden Mickey 2018 Completer - Alice Card Silhouette - White Rabbit
RS_R5784ebc164.png

This amazing PTD for my collection- it was part of my Secret Santa gift from Lisa Lopez!
Pin 130851 DSSH - Pin Trader Delight PTD - Cheshire Cat - GWP
RS_R5798ab1ece.png

I finally sold enough pins to justify buying this one! It was my Grail Goal for 2018, and I made it!
Pin 39953 Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Alice & White Rabbit (Spinner)
pin39953

One of my longest-time grails, that has been on my grail signature since the very first one! Thanks, Misty Simone!
Pin 49011 Disney Auctions - Labor Day 2006 (Jessica Rabbit Cabaret Singer)
pin49011

I was finally able to find an authentic one this year!
Pin 124679 DS - September 2017 Park Pack - Flower Frame - Version 1 - Alice
RS_Ra36dbc11ba.png

I couldn't believe there was another adorable Pegasus pin to add to my Fantasia collection!
Pin 128527 DLP - The Cherry Blossom Girl - Fantasia Pegasus
RS_R89478ddcfd.png

I was able to complete the color pins from this set, and I'm down to only a handful of the white glitter chasers!
pin84150

I don't think I started any new collections last year, but this pin definitely revived my interest in my Winnie the Pooh collection:
Pin 129364 DSSH - Christopher Robin - Pooh - Surprise
201808139648.jpg

Pin 126649 WDI - Heroines - Alice
RS_R71172b6520.png

Pin 127219 WDI - Heroines - Sally
RS_Rf7814dcd39.png

I have literally no other Pluto pins, but I fell in love with this one!
Pin 23849 Disney Auctions - Friendship Day 2003 (Pluto & Cats)
pin23849

Thank you for holding this game- I've been pretty burnt out with pin trading recently, and this has reminded me how many incredible pins I was able to add to my collection this past year!

what a fun idea, thanks for starting another great game!

>Pin 130738 Character Connection Mystery - Tangled - Rapunzel
RS_R6e87041826.png

>Pin 119537 Cute Stylized Characters Mystery Pin Pack - Simba
RS_R6827c4e628.png

>Pin 130048 Cast Exclusive - Disneyland 63rd Anniversary
RS_R4859940cc4.png

>Pin 113332 Love Letters - Pin of the Month: Carl and Ellie
thumb130_201606124293.jpg

>Pin 122859 DLR - Fantasmic 2017 Jumbo
RS_Raf59c4a620.png

>Pin 130373 DLR - Disneyland Piece Of History - Guided Tour Building
RS_R491648bd3d.png

>Pin 126946 DLP - Simba and Zazu OE
RS_R83e6cd10a3.png

>Pin 116187 DLR - Disney Mascots Mystery Pin Pack - Space Mountain Blast
thumb130_201606201828.jpg

>Pin 121371 A Piece of Star Wars History - The Force Awakens - Surprise
RS_Rcc7399d659.png

>Pin 129469 ShopDisney - Stunning Silhouette Series - Rapunzel
RS_R9b55024637.png

>Pin 128802 DLR - Disneyland Piece Of History Series - 60th Anniversary Diamond Celebration Sleeping Beauty Castle
RS_Rc470ed924d.png

>Pin 126971 DLR - Annual Passholder 2018
thumb130_201803238415.jpg

Not all. I just am adding another prize and winner if we get 10 different entrants. I will scale up the prizes as more people enter.
Thanks for putting on another fun and free contest summerskin. I will try to get my act together today, and enter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Are these pins that I own or just pins in general?

1. Favorite Mystery Box Pin: #131360
RS_R5cf19edc06.png

2. Favorite Mystery Bag Pin: what is a mystery bag?
3. Favorite Pin That Was Gifted To You: #61285
pin61285th200

4. Favorite Pin You Splurged On/ Grail Pin:

5. Favorite Limited Edition Pin: #128075
RS_Rb4128c4e86.png

6. Favorite Pin From A Monthly Release: #129848
RS_R56c45c2dee.png

7. Favorite International Pin: not quite an international pin, BUT it was an international trade #
thumb130_201807117502.jpg

8. Favorite Completed Pin Set: I didn't complete any sets (but I'm almost done with PODMs).. so I'll put that #84808
pin84808th200

9. Favorite Pin That Started A Collection: #118440
RS_R0b4e20cf7d.png

10. Favorite Pin From Your Main Collection:
RS_R286e5573b8.png

11. Favorite Pin From A Side Collection: #128336
RS_Rb4d663c959.png

12. Favorite Pin That Doesn't Fit Into Your Collection But You Had To Have: #37011
pin37011th200

I TRIED!!

51161253_2057536641029230_8230869957345280000_n.jpg

1. Awesome blind box pin sent by @Booger1964. Shan Yun is a great villain. #130010.

2. Another great pin sent by @Booger1964. Tsum Tsum Stitch is very cute. #108011.

3. Love this Tinkerstitch pin! Thank you @summerskin for sending me this beauty! #39797.

4. I worked for months to get this pin, and was elated when I finally got my hands on her. #129383.

5. This pin is fantastic. I felt very lucky to trade for it. #130580.

6. Lunchtime Tales was a great series. The inside when you open this pin is very clever. #129624.

7. I think this my only DLP pin, and of course it had to be Stitch. #130380.

8. This is my favorite pin from my favorite completed set. I'm a huge Mulan fan, and I love this scene from the movie, which I find very moving. Thank you @Ocean7 for selling it to me. No # on Pinpics yet.

9. The pin that started it all for me. The DMR Around the World series had already come out with London, but when I got this one, I was determined to complete the set. I was able to secure the first one later on, with the box to complete the set, and the rest is history. #126554

10. This was my first castmember pin, and because of that, this elegant pin is very special to me. #129120.

11. I think this is a hilarious NBC pin, which is part of a small collection of other NBC pins. #131164.

12. For some reason I really wanted to own this Animation Celebration pin, and was really happy to acquire it. Still enjoy having it as an outlier. #129527.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back