• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Free frames

Free frames

TheGrimGrinner

Mortals pay a token fee
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 95.3%
61   3   0
I just broke two frames and was about to throw them out, but thought I'd see if anyone wanted them first. Frames are 22x24 inches, two are available. Free local pick up only. There is no back in the frames, but it was poster board so easy to replace. Plmk. Thanks!

31287b9d.jpg

Last call before they go out with the trash on Monday.

Judy: I fear shipping would cost am arm and a leg. If you would like to pay it, let me know.

-Grim

YES you are probably right..put them by the trash and put FREE on them...that way they are going to someone instead of a dumpster

Unfortunately we have an automated trash system here, so can't set things out on the curb :(

Lisa: I'll bring them on Sunday.

Back