• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FREE GAME: Winners ANNOUNCED!! Lion King puzzle!!

I'm a TLK collector :eek: lol

I don't have any of the pieces yet :(

I think if I need to pick one, I think I like Ed, Nala & Banzai a bit more.

Last edited:
Hi! I definitely want to complete this set.
I currently have shenzi, Timon, pumbaa, simba, mufasa, and a scar chaser pin.

I have 2 extra pumbaa, shenzi, Timon, and ed if anyone wants to trade.

And I would love the simba chaser!

Thank you! You are so awesome for doing this

Last edited:
I would like to enter as well :)
I actually have only started collecting some pins, but only of those characters, that I love. The first pin I bought, because I loved it so much was actually the Nala puzzle pin from ebay, because when I was small Lion King was in the cinemas and I LOVED everything Nala&Simba. I had so many plushies of them, until the day I was "too old" to play with them and they were put on the attic where some animals ripped them apart :-/ I'm still trying to replace these, but I did take the first step only a few weeks ago by purchasing Nala :D So I'm of course now looking for a cute little Simba to keep her company, so I'd love either Simba or Simba chaser.

So far I have four pins to give! One was already sent! I will mostly be sending all four on my next paycheck. I am STILL TRADING FOR SOME if anyone has extras to give. Have a great day!

almost have the set completed, only missing simba chaser and shenz, i have extras of rafiki, nala, scar and pumba if anyone wants to trade

I bought 4 of these boxes thinking there was two in each box, boy was I wrong when they arrived in the mail. I'm desperately trying to complete this set and need both chasers, all the hyenas, simba, timon and scar.

Winners!!

They were chosen at random based on the ones I have left and the ones they needed! If you no longer need the pieces for your collection and don't need it as a trader lemme know and I'll re-gift it if you want! :D

SO HERE'S DA WINNERS:

Simba:
-Rocke01

Shenzi:
Elysandrra

Nala #1
Norlando319

Nala #2
-moorhunhe

Scar Chaser!
-Pengy!

I'll need some addresses please! :D

Dang it! I tried so hard not to look! I am thrilled to get Simba! Thank you sooo much! Now to find Pumbaa and Timon! I think they would look so cool connected together with a PODM of them framed!

Back