• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Free Holidays Coloring Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my entry , I enjoyed coloring it in ,Thank you ! I apologize for my printer cutting off the very top and bottom of the picture . If i was lucky enough to win first prize could you please send it to poohlady5 ,She's a huge Sleeping Beauty fan and she'd love the Maleficent skate pin . Thanks, Sabrina.
RdwoL2u.jpg

Last edited:
My entry. Sorry it's not the nicest but had to use my sisters coloring pencils and she didn't have all the colors:(
Also my hands shake of my medication but I wanted to join because I love this drawing and really like this holiday contest :)

C936B89C-36BF-493A-96F4-5F48A48E2C5B_zpsflo8mth7.jpg

It's 12:00, which means the end of submissions! I would like to personally thank all of my contestants! You guys did a great job coloring everything! And without further ado, the grand prize winner is Teddy_Ruxpin (Sabrina) with her amazing color scheme! I was really attached to the contrast in the picture and how well balanced it was! A close second is TinaWap with her super awesome neon color scheme! In the spirit of giving, since Sabrina's entry is a zap, I'm going to include her in the random drawing:

1. SoraPandora
2. TinaWap
3. Jprincess
4. Teddy_Ruxpin
5. MickeyMouseJE

GjSiRgS.png

So, TinaWap is the winner of the random drawing! I believe I have both pin recipients' current addresses, since they were both card exchange recipients of mine, but if you'd like to send your pin somewhere else, feel free to PM me by next Thursday morning. That's when I will be sending these out.

Thank you again everyone for participating! I hope you all enjoyed it! I look forward to hosting this again next year!

My entry. Sorry it's not the nicest but had to use my sisters coloring pencils and she didn't have all the colors:(
Also my hands shake of my medication but I wanted to join because I love this drawing and really like this holiday contest :)

This contest was all about the color scheme that spoke to me the most, not line quality. I really loved the pink and brown contrast in the middle section of your's!

Yay!!! Congratulations to the winners and a big thank you to chubs191 for hosting this very enjoyable contest!

I haven't really sat down and colored a complete picture in years and it was very soothing. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This contest was all about the color scheme that spoke to me the most, not line quality. I really loved the pink and brown contrast in the middle section of your's!

Thank you! :hug: I wasn't too happy with my color scheme because I didn't had access to al colors but enjoyed coloring it :D thanks again for this fun contest!

Teddyruxpin and Tinawao, congrats! :D

Yay ! I can't believe i won ,thank you ever so much :) . She will love her new pin ,Thank you for running this great contest and i hope you have a Merry Christmas .

Big kudos to Chubs191 on an amazing drawing, your very talented. Thanks for being so generous and spreading the joy at Christmas time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back