• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Free interactive game - Score on post #484

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Free interactive game - Score on post #484
Well I had trouble with both - I think my issue was using a trackpad rather than a mouse.

And the bonus puzzle:

I choose to move ahead 5 spaces.

Last edited:
Puzzle 2
f23e68ed30fb41dce29b7f6869a30ba6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to add up the totals just for kicks again, if I got it right then they are:

lucifer 72
timon 70
snow white 69
belle & tink 61
figaro 60
tomatoa 55 or 58 I'm not sure
baymax & Ariel 53
alice 47
eeyore 45
lady 37
bullseye 18
gerald 12
merryweather 10
piper 8
meridia 2
simba 1
pluto -2
basil -3
ferdinand -7

I did all the puzzles, but still can't post pictures. Looking at the times for everyone and the Dalmatian puzzle.. proves I do way to many digital puzzles. I got that one done in about 30 mins. I love puzzles.. so even though I couldn't advance here they were a ton of fun.

Still 7th place I see but still fun too. The puzzles are near impossible to do on my phone due to piece size and the inability of zooming in. Best of luck everyone.

Wednesday Spin
[h=2]List Randomizer[/h]There were 21 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Eeyore - 7 spots
  2. Baymax - 7
  3. Pluto - 7
  4. Basil - 6
  5. Tomatoa - 6
  6. Lady - 6
  7. Gerald - 5
  8. Merryweather - 5
  9. Merida - 5
  10. Lucifer - 4
  11. Tinker Bell - 4
  12. Piper - 4
  13. Ariel - 3
  14. Bullseye - 3
  15. Belle - 3
  16. Figaro - 2
  17. Snow White -2
  18. Timon - 2
  19. Simba - 1
  20. Ferdinand - 1
  21. Alice - 1

I leave on Saturday for 10 days for my son's 21st birthday and I'm not sure what kind of WIFI connection I'll have so the question I want to ask everyone is do we play till Saturday and then the top score wins or do we play till Saturday and then pick up when I get back on August 30th? Let me know your thoughts - majority rules here so you guys decide.

I can wait as well.. since I want a chance of winning haha! Also, it might help to wait since a bunch of us will be at LIAA and prob won't be able to get good wifi/data to complete the challenges.

Happy birthday to your son!

I would prefer to play until Saturday and then pick back up after you get back. I'm having a lot of fun with the game! :)

I'd like a chance at working my way back into the game lol, so I'm all for continuing :)

that said you could always post the games for that period in advance with the requirement being that they are completed during the timeframe that they would normally be given ( I.e. game one must be done between 7-10 on such and such day and posted in that time frame and game two on day such and such etc), and then just tally when you get back :)

Last edited:
I did all the puzzles, but still can't post pictures. Looking at the times for everyone and the Dalmatian puzzle.. proves I do way to many digital puzzles. I got that one done in about 30 mins. I love puzzles.. so even though I couldn't advance here they were a ton of fun.
Is there anything I can do to help you post your pictures? Maybe you could email them to me and I can post them for you? I'm sure if we all come together we can think of a way to get things done for you. Anyone have any suggestions to help out ksnuggles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back