• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Free pins! Offer extending until August 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free pins! Offer extending until August 7th

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
If you post here and then buy at least 2 spots in my $10 PODM game I will send you a free pin. That is all you have to do. The game is fun and goes fast once the spots are purchased! It is your chance to win a PODM for only $10! Remember post here then go purchase your spots! There are 36 spots available so there is a possibility of 18 extra pins going out and it is only a $10 game! your pins will be sent with the pins you select once the games end.

22 spots left

Here is a link to my game
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?36915-11-PODM-game-50-spots-36-spots-left

Last edited:
Only one more day to take advantage of this offer to get a free pin! That would guarantee you three pins no matter what place you end up in in the game! Don't miss out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back