• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)

jennisney

Princess Collector c:
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I am SO excited for Frozen. I love the art and the little bits we've seen so far! I was unsure of Anna and Elsa's designs at first but now I LOVE THEM.

So i wondered what other people are excited for?

I know we've seen some of the Mattel merchandise, but I prefer the Disney Store stuff :)!

If anyone has any news on the merchandise i'd love to see that too!! :wiggle:

Honestly so excited for this movie, been extremely looking forward to it since early last year. :hsd:

I can't wait to see all the Disney Store merchandise, especially the Limited Edition dolls. It is always an amazing time when new merchandise is introduced for brand new Disney Princess movies. I guess I will be buying literally EVERYTHING released haha, I'm already saving lol :drool:

Last edited:
From that "leaked list", I'm really looking forward to seeing Elsa's necklace and scepter. But really, I'm just looking toward to seeing all things Elsa. :D

I am so excited too!! I have decided I want to be a frozen collector :)! Will be nice to start a collection right from the start for a movie :D! I can tell i'm going to love this movie ^_^! I love anna's clothes so i am SO excited for dolls of her! AHHH I CANT WAIT!!!!!

What is Frozen???

It's the new Disney movie released this year in November :)!

From that "leaked list", I'm really looking forward to seeing Elsa's necklace and scepter. But really, I'm just looking toward to seeing all things Elsa. :D

Leaked list?! Do you have photos? I am so incredibly excited for Frozen, I love winter, I love snow, I adore the Snow Queen fairy tale. I have a feeling this will be my favorite movie (let's see if it will top Tangled, which was amazing and re-started my Disney love affair, but I am not a sunshine gal!)

Toddler dolls!!!!!!!!! Elsa will be the first DAC-type villain. I can't wait to buy 2 of each!

I'm also looking forward to the LE of Elsa. Anna's a bit plain, but I may change my mind once I see her doll.

Leaked list?! Do you have photos? I am so incredibly excited for Frozen, I love winter, I love snow, I adore the Snow Queen fairy tale. I have a feeling this will be my favorite movie (let's see if it will top Tangled, which was amazing and re-started my Disney love affair, but I am not a sunshine gal!)
Here's the list, I got this from Tumblr
Anna and Elsa dresses
Pink Tiara (assuming for Anna)
Blue frost necklace (Elsa)
Ice scepter (Elsa)
Elsa wig
Anna and Elsa toddler doll (similar to Animators dolls, current packaging does not say “animator’s†on it, though)
Anna baby doll
Playset with Anna, Elsa, Hans, the other gentleman described above, the snowman, and a moose
Playset with Anna and an icy carriage

Personally, I'm most excited for the Classic Dolls, Singing Dolls (I pressume) LE Dolls, and the "Animator" dolls! I have fallen in love with Elsa's design!

Here's the list, I got this from Tumblr
Anna and Elsa dresses
Pink Tiara (assuming for Anna)
Blue frost necklace (Elsa)
Ice scepter (Elsa)
Elsa wig
Anna and Elsa toddler doll (similar to Animators dolls, current packaging does not say “animator’s” on it, though)
Anna baby doll
Playset with Anna, Elsa, Hans, the other gentleman described above, the snowman, and a moose
Playset with Anna and an icy carriage

Personally, I'm most excited for the Classic Dolls, Singing Dolls (I pressume) LE Dolls, and the "Animator" dolls! I have fallen in love with Elsa's design!

Yes! I will be getting the Toddler dolls, Classic dolls, singing dolls and LE dolls.

I'm hoping someone will be able to pick up the DSF pins for me because it would be so nice to start a collection and be able to get the pins for price rather then extortionate prices afterwards :(

i am so looking foward to this film! imagine the collectables! a snow globe!!

and since theres a young anna i can only imagine theres a young elsa and fingers crossed toddler dolls

That was strange, sorry, my post reposted... Anywho, I have very high hope for the film.

Last edited:
i am so looking foward to this film! imagine the collectables! a snow globe!!

and since theres a young anna i can only imagine theres a young elsa and fingers crossed toddler dolls

THEY HAVE TO MAKE A SNOWGLOBE!! It would be so beautiful!! MAN im even more excited now!!

Imagine if they didn't make a snowglobe for it, when a lot of it's setting is in the snow :lol:

I Better get saving up now!

I wonder if the official trailer is going to be released during the screening of Monsters U? I am 95% sure that it will be (especially if they are planning it for a Nov release) as there are no other Disney animations coming out this year after Monsters U but before Frozen.

Also does anyone know if this will be a musical? Or will it follows the footsteps of Brave and Wreck-it-Ralph and have no characters singing?

It's a musical. Kristen Bell voices and sings for Anna, and then two major theater actors voice and sing for Elsa and Kristoff (Idina Menzel from "Wicked" and "Rent", and Jonathan Groff from a whole bunch of productions). I hope the songs are a throwback to the 90s Disney movies!

It's a musical. Kristen Bell voices and sings for Anna, and then two major theater actors voice and sing for Elsa and Kristoff (Idina Menzel from "Wicked" and "Rent", and Jonathan Groff from a whole bunch of productions). I hope the songs are a throwback to the 90s Disney movies!

Thats right, I should have just looked at who they cast as you are right I have seen both Jonathan Groff and Idina Menzel in Glee but prior to that know of Idina's broadway background. I didn't know Kristen bell could sing though so that should be interesting.

Disney was also originally going to get Kristen Chenoweth to do the voice of Rapunzel but later replaced her with Mandy Moore. To be honest in sorta glad they did because whilst Kristen has a great singing voice, I don't see her actual speaking voice suiting Rapunzel's look as it is a little high pitched and is not really a soft voice. Anyway that's going a little off topic.

Back to Frozen, I cannot wait for this movie to come out and to see the trailer too. I'm sure it will be amazing and I cannot wait to see what the LE dolls will look like, especially Elsa as I am sure Disney could really use that icy/snow look to their advantage to make something amazing!

AHH! I want to see the trailer NOW and the merchandise NOWWW!!! haha. I can't wait any long!!! It's all going to be beautiful! I am going to start saving up to buy the LE dolls and merch jesguigksavj i'm so excited

Been excited for this movie for ages... such a long time, I need a new amazing princess movie already lol. The LE dolls will be so amazing, I mean Elsa's outfit is so unique and so is Anna's (with her cute boots). I'll be buying the toddler dolls too; it's been confirmed there'll be a young Anna in the movie (probably Elsa too) so I guess it is appropriate to have toddler dolls, aw they will be so sweet. There will be so much Disney to look forward to from this Summer... yaaaay :eek2:

I wonder how long it is going to take before they finally just give in and release "official" images and then start putting out merchandise. There are so many people digging. There was that one person that ripped them off of wherever he/she got them and posted them SO EARLY. I get that they have an entire plan so that they don't receive all the profits at the same time and then nothing when the movie actually comes out...but...the thing is...I'M IMPATIENT! :anxious:

I really know nothing about the "Snow Queen" fairytale. But, from all that I have heard, I find myself falling so madly in love with it. And Elsa, I know that she is going to have a BEAUTIFUL voice, and then the designs have been nothing short of beautiful. Combining that with my love of cold and winter and blues and sparkles...I'm pretty sure that this will be so winter-campy that I sit there with my jaw dropped, eyes watering, and then just call Disney up so that they just can have/own my credit card.

Good point about the images as they haven't released anything "official" yet, but I am pretty confident that the trailer will be out next month and will premier as part of the trailers shown before Monsters U. I think after that we will be seeing much more promotion for Frozen especially with the Expo being a month after where I am sure you will be able to get numerous Frozen merchandise as well as more of an in depth look at the characters and making of the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back