• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen olaf card set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen olaf card set?

Tbird

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Does anyone know where this olaf card set came from?

20170217_091715.jpg

I have see collectable card packs in Target, Dollar Tree, etc. But other than that I don't have much of an idea.

These card sets were given away at the Animation Pavilion at the D23 Expo in 2013, although I think they had some left over and gave them away at the 2015 Expo as well, I seem to remember ending up with a second set that way, but I could be remembering that wrong, it was awhile ago.

Awesome, thanks everyone. I went to the estate sale for Tom Tumbush and picked up a binder that had this set in it along with a full set of sorcerers of the magic kingdom cards, maps and game boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back