• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Frozen/Star Wars Crew T-Shirt Auction - Ends 11/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, this is insane. Honestly, there are only a few more minutes. Bid what you feel is your final bid. I'll consider EVERYONE at the end.

You have all outdone yourself. This post that I'm making is absolutely useless. Sorry. I'm going to puke.

Thank you so much for everyone that's bid. I've seen quite a bit of talent and generosity from so many members here. With that being said, there can only be one winner. Drum roll please. Well, no drum roll, that's just cheesy.

Anyways, I'd like to congratulate disneycrazee for her amazing doll, pins, more. Your bid was amazing!

So, as promised - you will receive a Frozen T-shirt from the Animation Department featuring a mashup of Frozen and Star Wars.

Also, I mentioned a surprise in the original post. It's nothing too important, but I just thought that it would be cool (get it?) to throw in a little bit extra. Just because I love giving away crap.

So, you will also get a Frozen Crew Jacket.

Thank you all. This has been intense.
Chicken Little, you are too late. But I will take that KBBQ still.

Aww man, I am disappointed but congrats to disneycrazee!!
and a crew jacket.... wowsers!! I'll be sure to share pictures of the ear hats so you know what you missed out on ;)

maybe one day I'll get this amazing shirt

A CREW JACKET?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? WOOOOOOOOWWWWWW O_____O I want to see photos so badly right now :lol: Kristen, you really have outdone yourself this time, and IDK if I'm referring to the jacket, shirt, Elsa, or Anna doll. I'M REFERRING TO IT ALL!

Congrats Kristin!! You are going to look so cool (pun fully intended) for the premier! Your bid was totally amazing and you are extremely talented. I'm so happy for you! Thank you everyone for showing your best bids, it was amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back