• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Game Full - DSF, WDI, PTDs, Lots More! - Results In Post #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
*BLINKS* Dang, you guys are fast! Thank you all for entering! Wow, only 8 slots left to fill! :O

@Ocean7 - I marked your sister's slots down as just "Ocean7's sister" so that I could consolidate your orders to give you the lower payment and free shipping (all pins would ship to the same address in one package), but please let me know if you'd like me to have her separate from you and I can put in her name on those slots instead.

@KJackson1195 - There are 32 prize lots, but that is just so that even the person who gets the very last pick still has a choice between several lots so they don't feel like they're just given something without a say. There are only 30 entry slots, so I cannot give you slot 31. I've put you down for 15 and 27 and filled in the other numbers that other people have reserved so far, so if you would still like additional slots beyond those two you can choose between anything that is still open on the list above.
Thx. This is my first time participating in these. Bare with me as I figure these out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You got it!

And with that, only four slots to go! :O This is officially the fastest game I've ever run on here. Y'all are awesome! :)

*BLINKS* Dang, you guys are fast! Thank you all for entering! Wow, only 8 slots left to fill! :O

@Ocean7 - I marked your sister's slots down as just "Ocean7's sister" so that I could consolidate your orders to give you the lower payment and free shipping (all pins would ship to the same address in one package), but please let me know if you'd like me to have her separate from you and I can put in her name on those slots instead.

@KJackson1195 - There are 32 prize lots, but that is just so that even the person who gets the very last pick still has a choice between several lots so they don't feel like they're just given something without a say. There are only 30 entry slots, so I cannot give you slot 31. I've put you down for 15 and 27 and filled in the other numbers that other people have reserved so far, so if you would still like additional slots beyond those two you can choose between anything that is still open on the list above.

Yes, that’s good same address etc. Thank you! Great game :)

vYsrVpd.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_ms73weyqJ91sbx8xco1_500.gif

Sow, wow! This filled up in nine hours, you crazy and amazing people!

Give me a bit and I'll send out payment info shortly. I'll update the thread as payments come in and will let @starry_solo know when it's ready to roll.

tumblr_mh5xh8VKxo1ri1opso1_500.gif

Thank you all for your prompt payment! Once Disneychildwithin sends payment, we can get the ball rolling! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back