• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Game Full - DSF, WDI, PTDs, Lots More! - Results In Post #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Game Full - DSF, WDI, PTDs, Lots More! - Results In Post #5
I'll take #24; 3 pins including A, T alphabet!

#booger1964 you're up again!

Darn. I was planning to do a joke about how long it took to get to me again but things moved pretty darn quick.

I will say that I am very pleasantly surprised that here we are all the way down to the 24th pick and one of the items I had marked at the very beginning is still available. That’s a great game!

So #19 for me please.
@KJackson1195 you’re up!

Okie doke, with that, the game is over! I will be working on packaging these up for y'all in the next few days, and will send tracking numbers after I make a run to the post office.

Thank you all for participating and being so quick with payments and prize choices!

Hey, all! I'm sorry, I haven't had time to pm you all tracking numbers yet. But all game prizes were mailed on Friday night, so they should be arriving within the week or so. I should have some time tonight to send tracking numbers.

Reactions: Ajk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back