• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game is $28 with a chance to win a LE 100 pin as an extra prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take lot 8, please (Lady Animation Art, Oliver & Co, Perdy sorcerer hat)!

I have a feeling about which lot Sabrina is going to pick. :3

ETA: Since I got one of the lots I really wanted, if it's ok with you, Rasputin, I'd like to exchange my second pick number with Aiden. It's just a few spots earlier, but hoping it helps.

Last edited:
Oh no ,The six lots i liked have all gone ! May i please choose the grand prize of the Star Wars framed pin set ,It would make a great Birthday present for my brother. Thanks.

Oh no ,The six lots i liked have all gone ! May i please choose the grand prize of the Star Wars framed pin set ,It would make a great Birthday present for my brother. Thanks.

Lot #7 was already claimed. The grand prize is drawn at a different time, after all the picks are done then Rasputin will put all our names into a randomizer to pick the three grand prize winners

I'm sorry i didn't realize that about the grand prize ! The ones i really liked are gone ,lots 1 ,4,5,6,7 and 8 so i'm finding it very hard to decide what to pick sorry.
Hopefully i will decide within the next hour or so,Thank you.

I've decided to choose lot 9 please ,Thank you. Rani the Fairy with her ice cream with look lovely with my other ice cream Fairy pins and my other Fairy pins too !
I'm sorry for the wait ! I will be trading the other pins in that lot if anyone is interested .

ETA: Since I got one of the lots I really wanted, if it's ok with you, Rasputin, I'd like to exchange my second pick number with Aiden. It's just a few spots earlier, but hoping it helps.

Done!

I'll take lot#22
22. Pin# 103818DSSH - Spherical Window - Anna
Pin# 101128 TDL Silhouette Series - Ariel
Pin# 101129 Princess Silhouette Cinderella

You picked the one I wanted, lol! But thank you. ;w; Yer super sweet.

Srsly!

lot #13 for me

13.Pin# 100460 Avengers Monorail Mystery Set- Thor only
Pin# 100461 Avengers Monorail Mystery Set- Black Widow only
Pin# 100463 Avengers Monorail Mystery Set- Hawkeye Only
Pin# 100465Avengers Monorail Mystery Set- Avengers Chaser

Hooray! I finally finished my Avengers Monorail set!

Next up, Catgil!
13. 9. Catgil
14. 23. Spr175psu
15. 4. MomeRathsOutgrabe
16. 19. AshleyV
17. 16. tinawap
18. 20. boule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back